New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 442 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *tonggressman, maybe you want to join us in the EB? Please choose a date that is convenient for you. Thanks!

*albert, nice new avatar you have!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post

TCCCI Meet and Greet

Hi everyone,

Our interim Trailblazer Club President, *numbah5, has arranged a meet and greet with executives of TCCCI. Joining us are:

Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and Managing Director
    Lyn M. Buena, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Customer Service
    Lito S. Landicho, Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Services

I would like to formally extend the invitation to our fellow club members and other Trailb enthusiasts to a small dinner. We can use this venue to be our official EB as well. We can discuss club matters like forum rules/guidelines, logos and we can also discuss our t-shirts

We have secured 3 schedules with them so please let me know who can join on which dates. Please indicate all the dates you're available.

January 4, 2012 (Friday, dinner)

January 11, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1. numbah5
    2. Albert_b

January 12, 2012 (Saturday, dinner)
    1. RTS
    2. numbah5
    Try ko makakuha ng hall pass for the Jan 12 dinner pero Friday ok na ako :-D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi guys I back read posts regarding the trailB(i started 12am then finished 3am lol)... unfortunately in chevy alabang the accessories thing is also a must if you want to be "prioritized" and someone from chevy qc said worst comes to worst 4 months if i push through with bank P.O. anyways I'm not really in a rush but 4 months someone should get slapped for that...

What I really want to know is about the multimedia package they offer, 80k; 2 headrest monitor back up camera and a touchscreen dvd with gps that has oem panel like the one they're selling at goldcars.. now with that much money I could get the top of the line alpine with gps for 60k and 7-9k for the headrest monitors... I still have change pa... what bothers me is the warranty I just don't know if the alpine or other brands needs splicing unlike the oem they sell at goldcars and chevy..

TIA guys!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Hi guys I back read posts regarding the trailB(i started 12am then finished 3am lol)... unfortunately in chevy alabang the accessories thing is also a must if you want to be "prioritized" and someone from chevy qc said worst comes to worst 4 months if i push through with bank P.O. anyways I'm not really in a rush but 4 months someone should get slapped for that...

What I really want to know is about the multimedia package they offer, 80k; 2 headrest monitor back up camera and a touchscreen dvd with gps that has oem panel like the one they're selling at goldcars.. now with that much money I could get the top of the line alpine with gps for 60k and 7-9k for the headrest monitors... I still have change pa... what bothers me is the warranty I just don't know if the alpine or other brands needs splicing unlike the oem they sell at goldcars and chevy..

TIA guys!!
    Quick question sir, the alpine unit with GPS comes with Philippine maps na?
    I'm not quite sure if Goldcars is selling just the OEM panel para you can install any 2-DIN headunit you prefer.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir clarify ko lang: 85k includes the OEM DVD/GPS Headunit with 1 pair of headrest monitors and reverse camera, car cover, and 4 window visors. You can change the window visors and car cover with another accessory like HID headlamps or VKool tints.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    hi sir preloaded na sya... but I don't know if gold cars have them I'm very much interested dun sa housing para swak lang sa any 2din i guess... alpine is my choice since quality and clarity from experience.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    hi sir they are selling two types of touch screen head units which one do you think your friend acquired? The sales person did mention theres a crappy one and the one with the housing is way better(80k as I mentioned) thanks sir

- - - Updated - - -

sir package ng goldcars yan or sa chevy po? I will change fogs and headlamps to HID

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *EQAddict, saan dealer galing yung unit ng friend mo? In *xpac's case naman, he got his unit from Chevy Alabang (same dealership group of Pasig, Shaw and Laguna), happy naman siya with the casa installed DVD/GPS Headunit na OEM.

*jonzjitsu, kasama sa accessories package ng juno cars group (the 4 dealerships I mentioned above). Goldcars ang 3rd party accessories supplier nila.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sir numbah5 I remember getting only: 1 pair head rest, back up cam, head unit. Vkool tint's were not mentioned nor window visors. Even the HID since they mentioned halogen projector lamps I asked the HID they said 12k.... so I'm like... hmmm?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I-haggle mo yan. I did it with Shaw's sales manager. It's possible to change the window visors and car cover with HIDs para pasok sa 85k package nila.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer