New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 180 of 442 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If you have nothing good to say here, just shut up. Some trailblazer owners here had noticed that you've been opposing most of my posts, which for them is very helpful. Your constant attacks to me makes the discussion here unhealthy. You've crossed the line mister. You remind us of a forumer who was banned here.
    .... interim president..just be cool he he he..opposing views sometimes makes the discussion healthier,funnier and more interesting..for me you're in the right track & you contributed a lot of good things in this thread....but these kinds of words makes you look immature..baka sumasakit na yong tyan ni popcorn sa katatawa..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Sir...dont worry..fires purify the gold...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Sir...dont worry..fires purify the gold...
    ..agree 100% he he

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I just had to say those things because I've been very patient with him for days. His last post towards me was the tipping point. So I had to say those words. Para siyang si OB/pop3corn kung makabanat sa akin.

Back to regular programming.

I am still hopeful that we would be given a unit before the year ends. If not, ok lang din.
    Last edited by numbah5; December 26th, 2012 at 10:09 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    There are plans of launching that variant here next year according to a TCCCI executive I've talked to. But there is no timetable when exactly it would be launched. TCCCI is just waiting for the go signal from GM Southeast Asia.
    ..any news kung katulad din sa south africa yong ilalabas na trailB 4x2 a/t dito sa atin?..kasi sa chevrolet south african website, parehas ang specs ng 4x2 a/t &4x4 a/t..only difference is 4x2=rear wheel drive while 4x4 is all wheel drive..and how about the price diffrence?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tonggressman View Post
    ..any news kung katulad din sa south africa yong ilalabas na trailB 4x2 a/t dito sa atin?..kasi sa chevrolet south african website, parehas ang specs ng 4x2 a/t &4x4 a/t..only difference is 4x2=rear wheel drive while 4x4 is all wheel drive..and how about the price diffrence?
    AFAIK, same specs daw nung Thai market na 4x2 A/T yung ilalabas dito. LT variant din. Same specs ng 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T, difference is the engine lang. Yung sa South Africa kasi, as I'm currently browsing their e-brochure, LTZ yung 4x2 A/T.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Uhm... How so?
    Since all the wheels have the same rate of movement as opposed to a RWD or a FWD, mas mabilis ang wear and tear. Pag RWD, the rear tires have a faster spinning rate than the front tires, while its the opposite naman for FWD.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I just had to say those things because I've been very patient with him for days. His last post towards me was the tipping point. So I had to say those words. Para siyang si OB/pop3corn kung makabanat sa akin.

Back to regular programming.

I am still hopeful that we would be given a unit before the year ends. If not, ok lang din.
    ..OB or popcorn can become poprice anytime,libangan nya ang pang-aasar..alta presyon ang abutin mo if you play his game he he..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tonggressman View Post
    ..OB or popcorn can become poprice anytime,libangan nya ang pang-aasar..alta presyon ang abutin mo if you play his game he he..
    Nagbago na yata ng username, and albert_b and I know who he is. Starts with the letter H. Pero di pa lubos lubos yung pang-aasar, subtle pa pero halatang halata. Pag naconfirm namin na siya nga si OB/pop3corn, he ate his own words nung nilalait niya ang TrailB. Malas nga lang natin kasi we have tsikot's resident troll dito sa thread

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sorry to butt in...

*numbah5, nope! Thats not OB. I know OB's new nick since he has PMed several of our coforumers here including me.

Just to clarify things around here. Happy holidays!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer