New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 179 of 442 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Is this true? is there any news that 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T will be coming out this 2013?...if its true, ill patiently wait for this variant and definitely get one.
    There are plans of launching that variant here next year according to a TCCCI executive I've talked to. But there is no timetable when exactly it would be launched. TCCCI is just waiting for the go signal from GM Southeast Asia.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    It may not be done in the near future because TCCCI must first be busy in fulfilling their promises to deliver the units for those who made reservations for the existing variants. I am hoping though that the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T be available in our market. The Australian market have the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T together with the 2.8LTZ 4x4 automatic. Here we have the 2.5 LT manual.

Happy holidays Numbah5, it appears that you have been meeting with the TCCCI executives and its great! Are you part of their planning team? Just asking

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If you have nothing good to say here, just shut up. Some trailblazer owners here had noticed that you've been opposing most of my posts, which for them is very helpful. Your constant attacks to me makes the discussion here unhealthy. You've crossed the line mister. You remind us of a forumer who was banned here.
    Last edited by numbah5; December 25th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Did someone say something bad?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    my dad got his LTZ last dec 21 with matching ribbon.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlester13 View Post
    my dad got his LTZ last dec 21 with matching ribbon.
    Congratulations! Happy ride!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Feliz Natal to everyone..medyo tight ang budget kaso pag gusto may paraan naman di ba?hehehhe My only concern for the AT is some reminders ng mga mechanic na mas pabor parin sila in MT..plan to keep it for several years..please give me some info about the TRAILB AT..is it all time 4WD..

- - - Updated - - -

Feliz Natal to everyone..medyo tight ang budget kaso pag gusto may paraan naman di ba?hehehhe My only concern for the AT is some reminders ng mga mechanic na mas pabor parin sila in MT..plan to keep it for several years..please give me some info about the TRAILB AT..is it all time 4WD..
    It is not all time 4WD. However, you can engage 4WD on-the-fly, meaning, you can switch to 4WD even while driving at 120kph (if i remember it right) . What's good with a manual 4WD is that it has a better FC than a all-time 4WD. And if you are going to use mainly on paved roads like city driving, all-time 4WD is not needed.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If I may add, a full time 4WD or AWD also increases the wear and tear of the tires.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If I may add, a full time 4WD or AWD also increases the wear and tear of the tires.
    Uhm... How so?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Wow a blessed Christmas! Just resting today after the Christmas eve celebration, but when I went out the house, behold parked in front of our neighbor's house is a black LTZ Trailblazer exactly like my unit. At the same time three houses from our house along our street is parked a white LTZ also. It looks like a party for the Trailblazers. Both units I saw was released by Chevrolet Commonwealth. It will be a happy new year for everyone who made their reservations.
    ..sir operational na ba yong chevrolet commonweath?nakikita ko kasi sa website nila is "soon to be operational "....malapit ako sa kanila kaya good for me if ever.. huli ako sa news kasi out of the country ako as of now..

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer