New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 168 of 442 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Finally got the Owners Manual and Warranty Booklet but not from the Dealer and SA, but from the office of TCCCI in Makati.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Finally got the Owners Manual and Warranty Booklet but not from the Dealer and SA, but from the office of TCCCI in Makati.
    Whats the status of your OR/ CR from Chevy makati?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Whats the status of your OR/ CR from Chevy makati?
    The answer is the same, LTO is the "culprit" since they have "daw" a new supplier and OR/CR will be given together with the plate. The promise is January 2013. Anyway I like the "1" ending number. So full 3 years din ang registration.

Astron 7 HU has arrived early. Has anyone installed this brand in their Trailblazer?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    By the way, *Steer what's their feedback on your OR/CR since you were the first one to get a unit? I saw your unit when it was on display in Makati.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    By the way, *Steer what's their feedback on your OR/CR since you were the first one to get a unit? I saw your unit when it was on display in Makati.
    SA said follow up niya daw user manual kung bakit wala pa sila. Probably playing dumb if reports are true that they are closing shop.

OR/ CR comes with the Plate daw which is still not available at LTO.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    SA said follow up niya daw user manual kung bakit wala pa sila. Probably playing dumb if reports are true that they are closing shop.

OR/ CR comes with the Plate daw which is still not available at LTO.
    The same answer din sa akin. Maybe only the Makati dealership will close down by the end of the month but they will consolidate with Chevrolet Quezon Avenue? The two are owned by the same company Micah Motors Inc. Maybe businesswise it is good for them. Sayang lang for me since I live near the area. Hanap na lang ng iba for PMS. Hindi na nga aabutan for the first PMS which is 5000km.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    The same answer din sa akin. Maybe only the Makati dealership will close down by the end of the month but they will consolidate with Chevrolet Quezon Avenue? The two are owned by the same company Micah Motors Inc. Maybe businesswise it is good for them. Sayang lang for me since I live near the area. Hanap na lang ng iba for PMS. Hindi na nga aabutan for the first PMS which is 5000km.
    Chev Otis might be the next closest to you.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Astron 7 HU has arrived early. Has anyone installed this brand in their Trailblazer?
    I'ts cost 28K for 4x4. Thinking of installing this (until tomorrow daw avail sched). Any advice from our experts if this is a good HU?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Chev Otis might be the next closest to you.
    Yes Otis or Alabang but Otis is nearer pag hindi ma-traffic ang Osmena.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    I'ts cost 28K for 4x4. Thinking of installing this (until tomorrow daw avail sched). Any advice from our experts if this is a good HU?
    They were to install on my unit today but I have to go out so I cancelled it. Anyway for music maganda na ang original na naka-install. Anyway I'll wait na lang for next year (reserve muna ang 28K for Christmas Hahaha) because they are busy in their installations. They installed on the Fortuner of a neighbor. This brand were also installed in Sta Fe and other cars of the leading brand as OEM. Anyway If you decide to have this HU installed on your Trailblazer feed-back mo kami. You can even add one more camera sa front.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer