New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 166 of 442 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by go_gerry View Post
    Guys, maybe I was so lucky to get my TBZ very fast (Nov 14), when I visited Chevy Cebu and saw the TBZ on display, when the SA told me that it was reserved, but if the guy will back out, I will be next in line, so I put a deposit, and a week after she called me that the I can have the display unit (only Black available) and I processed the Bank PO, next day I drove it out of Chevy.

By the way, it is really a great ride on the TBZ, and gears are so smooth you can't even notice it engages. One more thing its really head turner maybe only 2 of us running currently as many also waiting for their units, but after I took mine they displayed 4x2 white, but still many opted for 4x4.

Cheers.

nice to hear na may matino pang dealers...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi *Steer,

I know you said you don't want to be an officer before, but I hope we can change your mind and become one of the interim officers that would get our club off the ground. You have very valuable inputs and insights plus you are also a firm believer sa Trailblazer. Game?

Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    How to start a car club:

1. Determine car make and model.

CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER 2012/2013

2. Determine basic membership qualification.
    a. Actual owners
    b. Ownership by relation
    1. immediate family (dad, mom, brother, sister)
    2. relative (1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree...)
    c. Enthusiast - does not own the car but is a fan of Chevrolet Trailblazer 2012/ 2013

3. Gather enough would be members. example 30.

4. Have a meeting open to all would be members and talk about the following:
    a. club membership requirement
    b. club mission
    c. expectations for club
    d. club structure
    e. club dues
    f. form of leadership, elections, term
    g. expectations for leaders

5. Promote the club, seek accreditation.

6. Hold regular meetings, at least once a month.

*this is only a suggestion.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Lets shift to other topic he he he
    As commented in Top Gear Mags (Dec-Jan 13 issue) they mentioned a "not so good" about NVH (noise vibration harshness ) sa wheel ng TrailB, sorry but hindi ko nararamdaman yun, mas mayroon pa akong na pi-feel sa Monty & strada

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    :meeting: Sana we can all meet and discus the challenges in person soon.

I hear you *yourman_2nd, I think the more appropriate term is interim officers. Regarding membership or officership restricted to actual owners, I can see your point BUT I'd hate to see this club become another car club that is so restrictive that non-owners couldn't even participate. Personally, I'd like this club to have members who have that healthy affinity with the Trailblazer and a strong commaraderie regardless if they are current owners, would be buyers or past owners.

for the rest of us,
    Good vibes lang tayo lahat, malapit na ang Pasko and masyadong maiinit na tayo. Rest assured we will have an election again once we have critical mass.

Yeah, that would be good to form a club that is open to owners and non owners. The sample category/ guide that Steer posted is pretty good.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hi *Steer,

I know you said you don't want to be an officer before, but I hope we can change your mind and become one of the interim officers that would get our club off the ground. You have very valuable inputs and insights plus you are also a firm believer sa Trailblazer. Game?

thanks for insisting albert but

being an officer is a serious commitment & responsibility that I would not have time for.

I'll be more than satisfied being able to give my honest opinion, good or bad, favorable or unfavorable.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Lets shift to other topic he he he
    As commented in Top Gear Mags (Dec-Jan 13 issue) they mentioned a "not so good" about NVH (noise vibration harshness ) sa wheel ng TrailB, sorry but hindi ko nararamdaman yun, mas mayroon pa akong na pi-feel sa Monty & strada
    Meron akong tool *RTS that can measure the decibel levels. Kapag magkita tayo, I can do the measurements for you.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Which is why I'm mad. I told their customer relations: I will find out who the other 2 big bosses are and I will ask them, Mr. Lee included, to give way to us. They can get their units easily. If they can do that, then that what's you call the greatest act of service: sacrificing yours for the sake of your clients. I'm currently an International Hospitality Management student, and I know what GOOD SERVICE means.

I'd like to see that happen. :cheer:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    My friend just brought home his white ltz 4x4 trailblazer from chevrolet greenhills today. He is very happy with it. I will test it on the 20th....
    I'm guessing your friend is neither the boss of TCCI or another big boss. So all the excuses given by particular SA is all crap!
    Hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    My friend just brought home his white ltz 4x4 trailblazer from chevrolet greenhills today. He is very happy with it. I will test it on the 20th....
    Any idea what form of payment he/ she made ?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer