New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 165 of 442 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Why would it be weirdly hard to believe that the owner chose to get his vehicle a few months later than the first guy?
    Weird because you already are the owner and you can't get yourself one agad? And even if it is because he decided to get one at a later time, the question would also be why? Why didn't he get one agad when it was released. I guess WE will never really know and... who cares really.

Baka kaya nawala yung white unit, kinuha niya what was supposed to be for Numah5. Hehe. Malas nalang I guess.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    By the way, where did you get this data because if the testings were done in our expressways, you may already have a collection of speeding tickets hahaha!.
    The complete gear-ratios and tyre specs can't be had from Chevy Philippines website.... Lucky enough to have gotten it from Holden Australia website. Holden is the GM and Chevrolet in Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    With the speed limit at 100km/hr, I dont think that the gears is shifted to 6th.
    Maganda po talaga ang gearing ng Trailblazer boss....

Cheers!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Which is why I'm mad. I told their customer relations: I will find out who the other 2 big bosses are and I will ask them, Mr. Lee included, to give way to us. They can get their units easily. If they can do that, then that what's you call the greatest act of service: sacrificing yours for the sake of your clients. I'm currently an International Hospitality Management student, and I know what GOOD SERVICE means.

No the TrailB will be shared by me and my dad. And he has no time to join clubs or form one, lalo na maging president.

If you don't believe what I posted, please call TCCCI at 5196001 loc. 573 and look for Christine. Then ask her if it is true that the 3 white Trailblazer LTZ units at GH-EDSA are for the big bosses.
    Last edited by numbah5; December 18th, 2012 at 08:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Which is why I'm mad. I told their customer relations: I will find out who the other 2 big bosses are and I will ask them, Mr. Lee included, to give way to us. They can get their units easily. If they can do that, then that what's you call the greatest act of service: sacrificing yours for the sake of your clients. I'm currently an International Hospitality Management student, and I know what GOOD SERVICE means.

No the TrailB will be shared by me and my dad. And he has no time to join clubs or form one, lalo na maging president.

If you don't believe what I posted, please call TCCCI at 5196001 loc. 573 and look for Christine. Then ask her if it is true that the 3 white Trailblazer LTZ units at GH-EDSA are for the big bosses.
    Son, please concentrate first on your studies, it will do good for you. It seems that you you can't represent yourself well to the Chevrolet Local Distributors and dealers and now you want to represent all of us. Its too much of a load for you, you will lose your joy. We don't want it to happen. We want you to be happy.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Guys, maybe I was so lucky to get my TBZ very fast (Nov 14), when I visited Chevy Cebu and saw the TBZ on display, when the SA told me that it was reserved, but if the guy will back out, I will be next in line, so I put a deposit, and a week after she called me that the I can have the display unit (only Black available) and I processed the Bank PO, next day I drove it out of Chevy.

By the way, it is really a great ride on the TBZ, and gears are so smooth you can't even notice it engages. One more thing its really head turner maybe only 2 of us running currently as many also waiting for their units, but after I took mine they displayed 4x2 white, but still many opted for 4x4.

Cheers.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by go_gerry View Post
    Guys, maybe I was so lucky to get my TBZ very fast (Nov 14), when I visited Chevy Cebu and saw the TBZ on display, when the SA told me that it was reserved, but if the guy will back out, I will be next in line, so I put a deposit, and a week after she called me that the I can have the display unit (only Black available) and I processed the Bank PO, next day I drove it out of Chevy.

By the way, it is really a great ride on the TBZ, and gears are so smooth you can't even notice it engages. One more thing its really head turner maybe only 2 of us running currently as many also waiting for their units, but after I took mine they displayed 4x2 white, but still many opted for 4x4.

Cheers.
    Its good to know that the TBZ is performing well, ganon din iyong sa akin. Many times ko na rin na-drive to Tagaytay. Talagang smooth ang change of gears. Sa 2/3 Metro Manila traffic and 1/3 Highway naka 8.6km/liter. Masaya because bumaba pa ang presyo ng diesel.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm really glad there now more people interested to form the Trailblazer club. The reason why we wanted to form one very early on is so that we can have a collective voice (owners and futures owners alike) that would represent us in front of TCCCI. Admittedly, the club hasn't really gotten off the ground yet. There are still alot of work that has to be done before that happens but we are getting there.
    I really appreciate all the effort the current president has done behind the scenes. And just to set things right, we are not trying to create a club so that we can be officers. The fact is we just want a venue for us group of TrailB enthusiasts to help each other. I totally agree that we can do another election for the next batch of officers once we reach critical mass but in the mean time, if there is anyone who would like to help out to establish the club please let us know through this forum. We appreciate the help, constructive criticisms are ok also.
    * albert_b

I 2nd the motion to your statement. If there will be another election ,I will not hesitate to pick again numbah5 , though he is still a young looking chap but the commitments & dedication to the cause nandoon. When I had the problem with the dealership sya ang nag initiate to bring up the meatter to L.Landicho until we put it into writing in which conclusion from their side stop the issue but since it was copy furnished to DTI, its still oustanding issue. For the rest ,let's stop the beckering until the 2nd nomination or EB or when the time come, for the mean time I am happy & contented to the efforts of numba5

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post

sir, dont believe these SAs and Managers given the very tight supply situation they have created (intentionally i believe to increase their profit). they will give you all kinds of reasons and PALUSOT when they break their promises. Unless they give their commitment under oath or via written commitments with penalty clause, then their promises remain as promises. it would be very easy for them to give the next available unit to the next buyer biting their in-house financing plus plus over you or other cash buyers on the top of the list. unless you go by their conditions of in-house financing, plus other money schemes to increase their pockets, then you will hae to wait even if you call/txt your dealer or Mr Lito 10x a day since they created this supply glut for reasons we know already.

Sana nga they will deliver on their new commitment of middle of January. I'm sure if they run out of able and willing customers to shell out the extra funds to get hold of a unit, then they will ease up the tight supply and service the cash and PO buyers.

BTW, just a suggestion, IMHO, you guys can be acting Officers of the would be club since you are also acting owners at this time. At the same time, it is not proper to vote the officers of a would be club based on less than 10 votes. As soon as you gather enough members or critical mass required to form a Club, then and only then should you call for an EB/meeting to personally meet and get to know more about the members. Then you can nominate each able members to each officer position and vote thru a majority the deserving officers.

I'm sure the present owners and future owners are appreciating what you have done and been doing for the club to be formed. Please dont take this personally but there is no harm in listening and digesting suggestions from tsikot members that have garnered enough experience thru the years. Cheers!
    Last edited by yourman_2nd; December 18th, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    * albert_b

I 2nd the motion to your statement. If there will be another election ,I will not hesitate to pick again numbah5 , though he is still a young looking chap but the commitments & dedication to the cause nandoon. When I had the problem with the dealership sya ang nag initiate to bring up the meatter to L.Landicho until we put it into writing in which conclusion from their side stop the issue but since it was copy furnished to DTI, its still oustanding issue. For the rest ,let's stop the beckering until the 2nd nomination or EB or when the time come, for the mean time I am happy & contented to the efforts of numba5
    :meeting: Sana we can all meet and discus the challenges in person soon.

Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    ...BTW, just a suggestion, IMHO, you guys can be acting Officers of the would be club since you are also acting owners at this time. At the same time, it is not proper to vote the officers of a would be club based on less than 10 votes. As soon as you gather enough members or critical mass required to form a Club, then and only then should you call for an EB/meeting to personally meet and get to know more about the members. Then you can nominate each able members to each officer position and vote thru a majority the deserving officers.

I'm sure the present owners and future owners are appreciating what you have done and been doing for the club to be formed. Please dont take this personally but there is no harm in listening and digesting suggestions from tsikot members that have garnered enough experience thru the years. Cheers!
    I hear you *yourman_2nd, I think the more appropriate term is interim officers. Regarding membership or officership restricted to actual owners, I can see your point BUT I'd hate to see this club become another car club that is so restrictive that non-owners couldn't even participate. Personally, I'd like this club to have members who have that healthy affinity with the Trailblazer and a strong commaraderie regardless if they are current owners, would be buyers or past owners.

for the rest of us,
    Good vibes lang tayo lahat, malapit na ang Pasko and masyadong maiinit na tayo. Rest assured we will have an election again once we have critical mass.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    How to start a car club:

1. Determine car make and model.

CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER 2012/2013

2. Determine basic membership qualification.
    a. Actual owners
    b. Ownership by relation
    1. immediate family (dad, mom, brother, sister)
    2. relative (1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree...)
    c. Enthusiast - does not own the car but is a fan of Chevrolet Trailblazer 2012/ 2013

3. Gather enough would be members. example 30.

4. Have a meeting open to all would be members and talk about the following:
    a. club membership requirement
    b. club mission
    c. expectations for club
    d. club structure
    e. club dues
    f. form of leadership, elections, term
    g. expectations for leaders

5. Promote the club, seek accreditation.

6. Hold regular meetings, at least once a month.

*this is only a suggestion.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer