New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 164 of 442 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    And now for the bad news, I will be getting mine at the 2nd-3rd week of January. The white color is really limited. And the good news is that I've convinced my dad to look at other color so that we would have a unit.
    This is exactly what BigDaddy shared to us last week about stocks arrival.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    This is exactly what BigDaddy shared to us last week about stocks arrival.
    Her exact words were "Baka daw January ang safest". So I guess yung nakita ko na 2 white sa Chevy Greenhills kanina para sa in-house customers nila yun.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Actually 3 yun. Lahat para sa mga big boss ng TCCCI and one of them is Richard Lee (owner of TCCCI, HARI and Viking Cars, Inc)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Actually 3 yun. Lahat para sa mga big boss ng TCCCI and one of them is Richard Lee (owner of TCCCI, HARI and Viking Cars, Inc)
    Do you believe this? naunahan pa natin ang owner ng TCCCI? hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    What I and albert_b are thinking of is forming our own club while at the same time, recognized as the official sub group of Chevy club. Just like the setup of Santa Fe club, Tucson.Ph and other hyundai clubs with team hyundai philippines. They formed their own clubs while at the same time are the official sub groups of team hyundai philippines.

Even though I still don't have my TrailB, I was nominated by 4 people and the nomination was closed. I have been actively promoting the formation of our club and even coordinated with TCCCI in the formation of our club. I have also coordinated the group buy of the OEM DVD/GPS HU. I served as the bridge between us and TCCCI in some concerns. If you see my being the founding president as being premature, you should have opposed my nomination in the 1st place . You should have told albert_b, RTS and S-U-V that it is premature.

And now for the bad news, I will be getting mine at the 2nd-3rd week of January. The white color is really limited. And the good news is that I've convinced my dad to look at other color so that we would have a unit.
    So wait, the TBZ is your dads? Maybe he should be the president. Kidding! What happened? I thought that Lito dude promised you that one of the units at the port is yours? So, he was lying? Amaliar na rin siya? Hehe. How are you connected with him anyway? Are you guys really friends or did you meet at a recent event and became aquaintances?

Anyway, like you said, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. I suppose you can wait longer for your white TBZ.

I guess someone else owns the 2 white TBZ sa EDSA-GH. Sa in-house financing siguro. I also saw a black 4x2 TBZ displayed at ATC last Sunday.

As for you being the president of your club, even though it seems you might be deserving of it nga, you guys were really less than a handful to be voting (unless kayong 4 lang talaga ang members). Maybe like ano727 suggested, meet up next year when the TBZ supply have been normalized and there are a lot of owners who can join your club and vote.

So..... Who here are getting their TBZ this week na? Must be exciting for you guys. Feeling ko maraming lurkers dito. Hehehe!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Do you believe this? naunahan pa natin ang owner ng TCCCI? hahaha!

Hahahaha! No way?! That's so funny and weird!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi guys,

I'm really glad there now more people interested to form the Trailblazer club. The reason why we wanted to form one very early on is so that we can have a collective voice (owners and futures owners alike) that would represent us in front of TCCCI. Admittedly, the club hasn't really gotten off the ground yet. There are still alot of work that has to be done before that happens but we are getting there.
    I really appreciate all the effort the current president has done behind the scenes. And just to set things right, we are not trying to create a club so that we can be officers. The fact is we just want a venue for us group of TrailB enthusiasts to help each other. I totally agree that we can do another election for the next batch of officers once we reach critical mass but in the mean time, if there is anyone who would like to help out to establish the club please let us know through this forum. We appreciate the help, constructive criticisms are ok also.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Hahahaha! No way?! That's so funny and weird!
    Why would it be weirdly hard to believe that the owner chose to get his vehicle a few months later than the first guy?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Why would it be weirdly hard to believe that the owner chose to get his vehicle a few months later than the first guy?
    Maybe because recent info from dealers are proven highly unreliable (maybe not all), and they will give all kinds of excuses to justify why you are not getting it this batch. And then they will add, "pero don't worry, new week sir, sure na sure na yon". Hehehe.

And then later, they will say, "ah yung mga dumating na stocks, ni-reserve lahat ni Ramon Ang, or ni P-noy, or any other celebrity with better buying power. Pero don't worry, new week sir, sure na sure na yon".

Relax all, pinapatawa ko lang kayo. Nagiging too serious na eh, baka ma-ICU tayo nyan. Galaw-galaw ng konti. Peace.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Unbelievable story by Numbah5. The owner of TCCCI may have the Traverse, Tahoe & Suburban in his garage not mentioning all the other luxury cars. Sobra naman nakipagagawan pa sa iyo and kay Numbah5 ng TBZ. Sobrang ganda pala ng TBZ. Sana ibinigay na lang sa inyong dalawa para happy lahat. Hahahaha.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer