New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 162 of 442 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Unless there would be changes to the pricing scheme of the two models available now, here's how I think the new variant would be priced:

2.5L 4x2 M/T: P1,368,888
    2.8L 4x2 A/T: P1,548,888 (This is just a guess)
    2.8L 4x4 A/T: P1,718,188
    If that is the price of the 4x2 automatic, nako hahaba na naman ang pila!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmamba58 View Post
    Yun nga sir, price-wise, mapapaisip ka talaga. Actually, Innova V lang talaga una naming plano. I posted a thread sa car comparo. Pero seeing FC ng TBZ at sa kabila, naisip ko kung kaya i-extend ang budget for an SUV. Ayun, medyo approved naman na sa budget.

Sa mga owners po, how much po insurance ng TBZ? Thanks.
    Rock bottom cost Php 41,+++ ( pamangkin ko ang manager sa insurance) I am not sure kung mura na nga yun, LTO PHP 13,500 sa casa, if you are concern about the comfort of TrailB, rest assure parang Pajero( fieldmaster) seats are softer

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Definitely NO, you are just telling the real facts, mararami rin akong oras na inubos comparing sa other models, I put aside the the advice of my friends about the after sale services like PMS, Parts, sabi ko lang " I will cross the bridge when Iam there".
    Thanks sir! For the after sales services and PMS, when there are more units on the road we can always find a shop that would cater to this type of vehicles and there will be parts suppliers also. Most of the time the "Casa" is overrated, its only hold on us is the warranty. In all the vehicles I bought before, I have not availed of any warranty, and all the vehicles were in service for more than 15years. Only the Honda Accord I bought for my Dad had a recall to replace the power steering hose. If there is quality control in the factory and a good design, I don't think there will be a problem for years. I even had a bad experience with the "Casa" of the leading brand today, it takes time for them to get a part and is more expensive. One time they quoted a repair for 60K so I pulled out the vehicle and went to a shop and the shop was able to get the parts needed, did a fast repair and presto for 15K ayos na and it was not a problem anymore for years.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Yun nga sir, price-wise, mapapaisip ka talaga. Actually, Innova V lang talaga una naming plano. I posted a thread sa car comparo. Pero seeing FC ng TBZ at sa kabila, naisip ko kung kaya i-extend ang budget for an SUV. Ayun, medyo approved naman na sa budget.

Sa mga owners po, how much po insurance ng TBZ? Thanks.
    P38,000 comprehensive insurance Pioneer

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    *RTS and Steer

Ok. Thanks for the inputs. BTW, wala bang freebies s TBZ like ung 3 yrs LTO, etc.. If maglalaro pala somewhere 1.5++, medyo tataas na sa budget. Well, wait and see na lang ako. hehe.

BTW, *Steer Nakita ko yata dati unit mo sa may bluewave. Ikaw ung nagpagawa ng seat cover db? hehehehe. Not sure kung sau nga un.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Parang maganda na ang price. What can you say about Astron 7? May darating daw by January that is specifically for the TBZ 4x4 (steering wheel controls) with 2 cameras (front and rear) GPS, TV tuner and it may cost less. But we need to wait a little while.
    Searching the net for good HU. Astron-7 (from a net dealer with house install) is priced at 28K for chevy trailb 2013. Not sure about this model...any advice from the experts? If not, will go to goldcars banawe instead.

Chevy alabang is still 85K + 2 headrest.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    *RTS and Steer

Ok. Thanks for the inputs. BTW, wala bang freebies s TBZ like ung 3 yrs LTO, etc.. If maglalaro pala somewhere 1.5++, medyo tataas na sa budget. Well, wait and see na lang ako. hehe.

BTW, *Steer Nakita ko yata dati unit mo sa may bluewave. Ikaw ung nagpagawa ng seat cover db? hehehehe. Not sure kung sau nga un.

Free wrap around tint was offered to me, platinum ata brand, had it changed to 3M for additional P2,520.

Free 3 years LTO.

made P5,0000 reimbursible reservation, Managers Cheque payment upon unit pick-up. All done in less than a week.

Mas complete yun details ng transaction ko somewhere sa earlier pages.

I'm actually surprised now to read about how difficult and complicated it is to get a TBZ now.

had my TBZ Oct. 1, 2012, way before anyone else. Siguro I bought the unit before the dealers realized it was going to be a hit kaya I had my way with a pretty decent deal.

Had my seat cover done at Seat Pro Tomas Morato.

Had special matting done at Ginza.

I've been to blue wave a couple of times.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Free wrap around tint was offered to me, platinum ata brand, had it changed to 3M for additional P2,520.

Free 3 years LTO.

made P5,0000 reimbursible reservation, Managers Cheque payment upon unit pick-up. All done in less than a week.

Mas complete yun details ng transaction ko somewhere sa earlier pages.

I'm actually surprised now to read about how difficult and complicated it is to get a TBZ now.

had my TBZ Oct. 1, 2012, way before anyone else. Siguro I bought the unit before the dealers realized it was going to be a hit kaya I had my way with a pretty decent deal.

Had my seat cover done at Seat Pro Tomas Morato.

Had special matting done at Ginza.

I've been to blue wave a couple of times.
    Onga sir e. 'Yon nga ang bad thing about dito sa unit na ito. Greedy dealers. Pahirapan ata especially kapag cash buyer.
    Sa ngayon naman option pa lang, saka na ako maghanap ng details about sa OK na dealers kapag nakapagdecide na.

A, malamang sa inyo nga iyon. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    Searching the net for good HU. Astron-7 (from a net dealer with house install) is priced at 28K for chevy trailb 2013. Not sure about this model...any advice from the experts? If not, will go to goldcars banawe instead.

Chevy alabang is still 85K + 2 headrest.
    I think they install this as OEM in other vehicle brand particularly sa Fortuner. If the price quoted by you is right then its good for us. Kaya January pa is because of the original TBZ panel to be installed. For the Fortuner parang 24K lang. Then we can have two cameras (front & rear) and even add a subwoofer yong ilalagay lang under the seat (10"dia) then pwede na mag gangnam style habang humihirit sa expressway hahaha!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Buti pa mga regular members ng club nauna pa sa aming 2 dalawang officers ni * Executive Vice President albert_b. The nominations for AVP for Northern Luzon, Southern Luzon will be open kapag nagkaroon na ng mga owners na taga roon. AVP for Visayas, well isa pa lang meron so it's automatically *go_gerry. AVP for Mindanao, meron na rin so it would be *johnP.

Nominations for the vacant positions of Secretary, Treasurer, Auditor, PR and Marketing are now open. Exempted na si *steer and *RTS sa nominations. RTS is the Godfather of the club, while steer begged off. Pwede kahit future owner (EQAddict, ano727). Si roachy pwede kayang maging muse? To give you guys an idea who to nominate, here are the list of current owners:

Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue
    4. safala 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North EDSA Nov. 5, 2012 Sizzle Red
    5. xpac 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Alabang Nov. 22 2012 Oceanic Blue
    6. delta00 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Switchblade Silver
    7. buddy 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Sapphire Black
    8. migz71 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 23, 2012 Sapphire Black
    9. go_gerry 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Mandaue-Cebu Nov. 14, 2012 Sapphire Black
    10. Happyart 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Makati Nov. 7, 2012 Sapphire Black
    11. johnP 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Davao Nov. 12, 2012 Auburn Brown

Colors:
    Summit White - 1
    Auburn Brown - 2
    Oceanic Blue - 2
    Switchblade Silver - 1
    Sapphire Black - 4
    Sizzle Red - 1

Variants:
    2.5 LT 4x2 M/T - 3
    2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T - 8

Dealership:
    Alabang - 1
    Makati - 2
    North EDSA - 2
    Otis - 1
    Pampanga - 2
    Greenhills-EDSA - 1
    Mandaue-Cebu - 1
    Davao - 1
    So acting president and vice president palang kayo since wala pa yun mga Trailblazer niyo... parang premature.

Kapag may numbers na, i suggest organizing an eye ball, get to know everyone then open all positions for votation.

But if this trailblazer club is going to be a subgroup or Facebook's Chevrolet Club of the Philippines, then I don't think there would be a need for a set of TBZ officers. Baka TBZ subgroup coordinator lang ang kailangan.

The Chevrolet Club of the Philippines has a lot of subgroups for each Chev model. And only Dr. Ian Obiniana is the recognized president.

This is just my unbiased opinion and I do not plan of running or being appointed to any position.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer