New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 442 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Got problem with my trailblazer.... Dko ma open compartment sa likod until now...I also experienced pagka park ko sa mall dko ma lock using my key..kailangan ko pa e lock manually.. after an hour sa mall pagbalik ko gumana na. Dealer said ibalik ko daw to check..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by migz71 View Post
    Got problem with my trailblazer.... Dko ma open compartment sa likod until now...I also experienced pagka park ko sa mall dko ma lock using my key..kailangan ko pa e lock manually.. after an hour sa mall pagbalik ko gumana na. Dealer said ibalik ko daw to check..
    Security issue yan. Sana maayos ng dealer.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi fellow trailblazer owners!! Got our Auburn Brown Trailblazer 4x2 m/t unit last Nov 12 at Chevrolet Davao officially a month old.. Just last week I brought my unit to Casa for 1000km checkup.. I just want to share my isolated negative observations with my unit so far and the dealers solution.

I observed with my unit:
    1) Second row driver side ceiling air-con vent is not functioning but the other three vents are functioning properly.( Casa told me that they will repair it on 5000km PMS, it is a warranty claim absolutely free.)
    2) When approaching to a traffic stop slowing down and as I achieved full stop the engine behaves differently with a "klak,klak,klak" sound. It does not occur everytime but occurs often. ( Casa said they also observed that sound on their test drive and insisted that it is normal )
    3) Letter "L" at the rear door is disalligned. ( They repaired it )

So far that's it despite that i love my ride!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by johnP View Post
    Hi fellow trailblazer owners!! Got our Auburn Brown Trailblazer 4x2 m/t unit last Nov 12 at Chevrolet Davao officially a month old.. Just last week I brought my unit to Casa for 1000km checkup.. I just want to share my isolated negative observations with my unit so far and the dealers solution.

I observed with my unit:
    1) Second row driver side ceiling air-con vent is not functioning but the other three vents are functioning properly.( Casa told me that they will repair it on 5000km PMS, it is a warranty claim absolutely free.)
    2) When approaching to a traffic stop slowing down and as I achieved full stop the engine behaves differently with a "klak,klak,klak" sound. It does not occur everytime but occurs often. ( Casa said they also observed that sound on their test drive and insisted that it is normal )
    3) Letter "L" at the rear door is disalligned. ( They repaired it )

So far that's it despite that i love my ride!
    yung klak klak sound sa engine mukhang sa fuel quality issue yan. baka may issue din ang TBZ sa mga euro 2 diesel natin dito sa pinas.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I suggest you use the premium diesels of the Shell and Petron, or if there is an Unioil gas station in Davao, use their diesel fuel as it is already Euro 4 compliant. Mukhang ikaw pa lang may ganyang klak klak klak issue. *steer hasn't experienced that sa kanyang 2.5LT 4x2 M/T, and since October 1 pa niya ginagamit yun. Yun nga lang, I've observed na pag ordinary diesel fuels ng Big 3 ang gamit, mausok ang TrailB at Colorado. Hindi nga lang kasing usok ng mga Isuzu at mga Strada at Montero Sport na 2.5 DI-D. No offense to the owners intended.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Tapos na ang 12-12-12.

Today is 12-13-12, the day na committed by Chevy dealers last week na makakapag-release ng TBZ 4x4 unit sa kin.
    I wonder sino ang nakakuha ng allocation for me (3 different dealers), after I decided to go ahead with another brand.

Dumating na kaya talaga yung stocks sa mga dealers? Or nasa port pa rin?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Tapos na ang 12-12-12.

Today is 12-13-12, the day na committed by Chevy dealers last week na makakapag-release ng TBZ 4x4 unit sa kin.
    I wonder sino ang nakakuha ng allocation for me (3 different dealers), after I decided to go ahead with another brand.

I was just about to say the same thing, How exciting it must be for some who will be getting their units tomorrow and / or on Friday (well, that's what some said at least). I saw a white one at the EDSA-GH dealer. Kanino kaya yun?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Tapos na ang 12-12-12.

I'm sure you are elated with your decision to purchase another brand. Also you have blessed 3 people who will be getting the units allocated to you. Thanks a lot

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by migz71 View Post
    Please update us after it is checked and corrected by the dealer. Just some pains for being one of the first owners of a newly designed and produced vehicle. I have not experienced something like that e parang twins ang ating units. But I hope no serious design or material problems.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Tapos na ang 12-12-12.

Nope wala pa ring mga stocks sa mga dealers. Nasa port pa rin lahat ng mga 4x4 units.
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    I was just about to say the same thing, How exciting it must be for some who will be getting their units tomorrow and / or on Friday (well, that's what some said at least). I saw a white one at the EDSA-GH dealer. Kanino kaya yun?
    Yung white na yun sa labas ng GH-EDSA is the media and public test drive unit ng Chevy Philippines. Nandoon yun for the 5,000 km PMS and test drive din daw for clients.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer