New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 153 of 442 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Happyart 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Makati November 7, 2012 Sapphire Black
    bro, did your unit come with a manual already?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Girl po ako. LOL
    Pretty much the same scheme / offer like the cx-9 but of course price is a bit higher.
    Sorry po maam, tao lang.

What do you mean same offer as CX9? CX9 has P200k discount.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    OT: ito ang horror. Both from the car and the dealership. Nasira ang 3 year old CX-9 ng friend ko. The casa (I forgot what casa) diagnose it and pinpointed the problem to a part in the engine. Ngayon, yung CX-9 niya nasa casa pa rin since the last week of October. Wala pa rin ang parts since manggagaling pa ng U.S. Ang piyesa. Ngayong buwan daw darating. It's a good thing may Genesis Coupe siya na ginagamit ngayon.
    Looks like a dealership issue (spare parts management).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Any forumer here who got their new TBZ this week, pls share your good news to us and share details of what variant and color and dealer you got it from.
    And what transaction (In-house financing, bank PO + how much DI, or straight cash payment).

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    bro, did your unit come with a manual already?
    None yet bro still waiting. By discovery na lang to know all the functions. It adds to the excitement. Generally the functions are common to other vehicles. Nagulat lang nong una na I have to press twice to open all the doors.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    None yet bro still waiting. By discovery na lang to know all the functions. It adds to the excitement. Generally the functions are common to other vehicles. Nagulat lang nong una na I have to press twice to open all the doors.
    *happyart, I like that feature alot! Lalo na dito sa atin. One press, driver's door lang. Kaya kampante ka na walang sasabay sumakay using the other doors.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    You are right maganda ang feature na iyan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    OT: ito ang horror. Both from the car and the dealership. Nasira ang 3 year old CX-9 ng friend ko. The casa (I forgot what casa) diagnose it and pinpointed the problem to a part in the engine. Ngayon, yung CX-9 niya nasa casa pa rin since the last week of October. Wala pa rin ang parts since manggagaling pa ng U.S. Ang piyesa. Ngayong buwan daw darating. It's a good thing may Genesis Coupe siya na ginagamit ngayon.
    Awww... Malas. Buti may coupe pa siya to use. Anyway, baka dealership issue nga nangyari. Sana maayos na yung car ng friend mo.
    A similar thing happened with my mom's Mercedes. Took a while for the needed part to arrive.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    *happyart, I like that feature alot! Lalo na dito sa atin. One press, driver's door lang. Kaya kampante ka na walang sasabay sumakay using the other doors.
    Yes! I love that feature too! Well, sa focus ko at least. I'm praning rin about opening my car kasi what happened to my sister was when she opened her car, a kid opened the rear door and tried to see if he could steal something. Buti walang laman then. The kid was super quick. Grabe!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Awww... Malas. Buti may coupe pa siya to use. Anyway, baka dealership issue nga nangyari. Sana maayos na yung car ng friend mo.
    A similar thing happened with my mom's Mercedes. Took a while for the needed part to arrive.
    Parts are hard to get when only few units have been sold or on the road like Mercedes & CX9. For the Trailblazer owners, very few pa lang tayo. Parts may be a potential problem. We hope na dumami din ang TBZ. To keep us calm, let's take note that the two variants of the Colorado Pickup truck have the same engine as the TBZ. In a way marami na rin so we hope there will be parts available for maintenance and repair. In Australia ang tawag ng TBZ ay Holden Colorado 7.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer