New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 152 of 442 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT: hintayin niyo ang VGT na Pajero. 197 ps at 440 Nm of torque. Much better than the CX-9 in all aspects. Can't recommend the Mazda because of a first hand horror story.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    OT: hintayin niyo ang VGT na Pajero. 197 ps at 440 Nm of torque. Much better than the CX-9 in all aspects. Can't recommend the Mazda because of a first hand horror story.
    Any idea kelan ang labas dito ng Pajero VGT?
    And what was the horror story, is it the car or the dealership?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sa mga nakakuha na ng unit, wala bang issue itong trailblazer kahit minor lang? plan ko kasi kumuha before mag christmas, and san po bang dealer may magandang offer sa mga bank P.O., sa ngayon kasi free LTO lang ang pwedeng maibigay ng napagtanungan kong dealer.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Agree! And this is not just for Chevy or any car dealer. In any kind of transaction be it big like cars or small ones like a parol, being honest with the customer will go far better than concocting stories na parang pantakam lang.

I'm sorry to hear that *TheBigDaddy couldn't wait for his unit anymore, well perhaps in a couple of years mabilis na din transaction with the Chevy and it's Trailblazer :-)
    *albert_b I really like the TBZ but I guess it's not the right time for me. Definitely I will consider that brand again in my next purchase when the units are already stabilized.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Anong tempting offer/promo sa Pajero? Thanks bro!
    Girl po ako. LOL
    Pretty much the same scheme / offer like the cx-9 but of course price is a bit higher.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Any idea kelan ang labas dito ng Pajero VGT?
    And what was the horror story, is it the car or the dealership?
    Yeah, good question. Share! (Kahit OT na. LOL)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maimaicomp View Post
    sa mga nakakuha na ng unit, wala bang issue itong trailblazer kahit minor lang? plan ko kasi kumuha before mag christmas, and san po bang dealer may magandang offer sa mga bank P.O., sa ngayon kasi free LTO lang ang pwedeng maibigay ng napagtanungan kong dealer.
    Ang busina medyo mahina papalitan ko ng Hella twin tone. But if you like mas malakas na parang truck pwede Hella super tone.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yes exciting ang mga new models and upgrades. Marami nang choices. We can choose and get what we will enjoy considering our budget. The Pajero really need an upgrade as its present 165ps and 36.3N-Mtr torque, and 5-speed diesel are exceeded by TBZ specification not yet considering the price. Even the Prado needs an upgrade as its performance specs is exceeded by TBZ except the big diameter disc brakes front and rear. The more choices the merrier.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT: ito ang horror. Both from the car and the dealership. Nasira ang 3 year old CX-9 ng friend ko. The casa (I forgot what casa) diagnose it and pinpointed the problem to a part in the engine. Ngayon, yung CX-9 niya nasa casa pa rin since the last week of October. Wala pa rin ang parts since manggagaling pa ng U.S. Ang piyesa. Ngayong buwan daw darating. It's a good thing may Genesis Coupe siya na ginagamit ngayon.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    So far there is no major issue sa TrailB, except yung luggage compartment , the gap of the 3rd row seat against the deck, if you have a lot of luggage like boxes, suit case you can't slide it through without lifting dahil babanga sa folded 3rd row seat, to sum up my wife & myself are ++++satisfied & does not include the dealership

- - - Updated - - -

So far there is no major issue sa TrailB, except yung luggage compartment , the gap of the 3rd row seat against the deck, if you have a lot of luggage like boxes, suit case you can't slide it through without lifting dahil babanga sa folded 3rd row seat, to sum up my wife & myself are ++++satisfied & does not include the dealership

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer