New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 148 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Attachment 18164Attachment 18165

My first bad score w/ my trailblazer, tumama ako sa na protrude na semento, now Im looking for auto shop who can repair, kung sa insurance naman the casa will replace the whole plastic fenders & it will consume time. Any shop with in Quezon City, Caloocan you can recommend.
    afaik, On d 1st year, you don't pay anything if you claim insurance. Muhkang hindi naman obstructive yun damage. I suggest you file the claims then continue using it. Let them notify you when replacement bumper arrives, it'll take them leas than a day to attach it.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Numbah,

Kindly take me out of the HU upgrade list from Gold cars.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    That's true. Will be delivered to in-house buyers this week.
    Don't know with your dealer, but I would be getting mine within the week. Maybe your friend wants you to go the in house financing way.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good luck to everyone!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    afaik, On d 1st year, you don't pay anything if you claim insurance. Muhkang hindi naman obstructive yun damage. I suggest you file the claims then continue using it. Let them notify you when replacement bumper arrives, it'll take them leas than a day to attach it.
    There's no depreciation charge on the first year but there is participation fee.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It depends on the insurance company *studebaker. Some insurance companies do not require paying the participation fee on the 1st claim like Pioneer. When my Montero Sport's rear bumper and reverse sensor were damaged 2 years ago, I made its 1st insurance claim and Pioneer never required us to pay the participation fee. Same case with my Strada also (Pioneer Insurance).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Don't know with your dealer, but I would be getting mine within the week. Maybe your friend wants you to go the in house financing way.
    I hope not. Siya na mismo nag-confirm na pahirapan units. She even called the head office today to check for deliveries and sabi nga unahan ang mga dealers nationwide. Nag-confirm ba sila ng date sa yo? Kasi dapat by now alam na nila kung kelan ma-deliver sa dealer.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Text message from TCCCI/Chevrolet Philippines's Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Lito S. Landicho:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Guys from what i heard from my SA before the problem of TCCI is with the pre-release/delivery inspection. Their logistics company in Batangas is the one contracted by HYUNDAI. In short nakikisingit lang ang TCCI. kaya delayed ang release.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Text message from TCCCI/Chevrolet Philippines's Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Lito S. Landicho:

Dec13 release date (take home date) for TBZ 4x4 AT, that was the commitment given to me as of Friday last week.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer