New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 145 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Yeah, good idea. I know that the extra key is just a spare but this is something that Chevrolet missed and should correct.
    I'm not sure if Chevy missed this or not because in the owner's manual it says that when you lock the door manually by inserting the key (spare or remote key) in the keyhole and locking it, the only door that will lock is the driver's. There's no way to lock the liftgate except using the remote key or the central locking key from the inside.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Yep its not a major concern. Spare is useless if your car is equipped with immobilizer.
    The spare key of the TrailB has a chip so the immobilizer can recognize it and can start the engine.

Unlike other cars or SUVs. the TrailB comes only with one remote key and one spare key. So, if the remote key got damaged or lost, there's no way to lock the liftgate from the outside with the spare key.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Commitment sa kin is latest Dec13 by 3 different dealers. In-house financing + P80k accessories + LTO + Insurance + Chattel.
    May kataasan yung quoted rates.
    I have mine reserved (5K) oct from 3 different dealers, san fernando pampanga, alabang and bank PO sa chevy makati. i'm planning to pay cash but just went with bank PO to get free insurance and be liquid with the current finance. Except for san fernando pampanga, other dealers requiring me to buy (expensive) accessories and prioritizing in-house. i got mine 4x4 (and my brother 4x2 Trailb) at San Fernando pampanga w/o "requiring" add-ons. Though me and my brother offered "hoper optic" tint (for addt'l 20k) - note, this is just optional. To say good service, we got the tint (spec at >92% heat rejection). I have my 2011 Altis tinted with 3M and that i noticed significant change with this hoper optic tint - me and my brother are very satisfied with this.

My experience served me well. I was supposed to get the GTV montero (that day) since i can't wait for the units to arrive - good that my SA called me. I love the trailb and i agree that patience is worth the wait. Good thing that the LTO can be processed at Manila.

If you wanted good dealer, try Chevy San Fernando Pampanga and just look for John.

Delta00 - 4x4 silver
    buddy - 4x2 black

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    I'm not sure if Chevy missed this or not because in the owner's manual it says that when you lock the door manually by inserting the key (spare or remote key) in the keyhole and locking it, the only door that will lock is the driver's. There's no way to lock the liftgate except using the remote key or the central locking key from the inside.
    Oh, it's in the manual pala. So I guess it was intentional? For what purpose kaya?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    ...I got mine 4x4 (and my brother 4x2 Trailb) at San Fernando pampanga w/o "requiring" add-ons. Though me and my brother offered "hoper optic" tint (for addt'l 20k) - note, this is just optional. To say good service, we got the tint (spec at >92% heat rejection). I have my 2011 Altis tinted with 3M and that i noticed significant change with this hoper optic tint - me and my brother are very satisfied with this...My experience served me well...
    Mura na din kuha nyo *delta00 ng huper optik. Wrap around ng tint na 'to is typically around 22k. What I like about it is it doesn't interfere with the tollway's proximity sensor.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I have mine reserved (5K) oct from 3 different dealers, san fernando pampanga, alabang and bank PO sa chevy makati. i'm planning to pay cash but just went with bank PO to get free insurance and be liquid with the current finance. Except for san fernando pampanga, other dealers requiring me to buy (expensive) accessories and prioritizing in-house. i got mine 4x4 (and my brother 4x2 Trailb) at San Fernando pampanga w/o "requiring" add-ons. Though me and my brother offered "hoper optic" tint (for addt'l 20k) - note, this is just optional. To say good service, we got the tint (spec at >92% heat rejection). I have my 2011 Altis tinted with 3M and that i noticed significant change with this hoper optic tint - me and my brother are very satisfied with this.

My experience served me well. I was supposed to get the GTV montero (that day) since i can't wait for the units to arrive - good that my SA called me. I love the trailb and i agree that patience is worth the wait. Good thing that the LTO can be processed at Manila.

If you wanted good dealer, try Chevy San Fernando Pampanga and just look for John.

Delta00 - 4x4 silver
    buddy - 4x2 black
    about the huper optic tint. masyado bang madilim yan boss?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    This is a common feature of american brand vehicles. I've discussed this with *albert_b. I know because I tried it with our Expedition.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Delta00 - 4x4 silver
    buddy - 4x2 black
    Congrats Delta00 and Buddy for finally getting your car! Good to know there are some reasonable Chevy dealers out there.
    Thumbs up Chevy SFP!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by millean View Post
    about the huper optic tint. masyado bang madilim yan boss?
    hindi naman. dark outside (for security) pero maliwanag sa inside. our wrap around is black except for front windshield (medium). i have 3M platinum tint on my other car and inside is similar.

yes it doesn't interfere with tollway sensor not like vkool (daw).

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Guys, how about a group buy for the OEM DVD/GPS HU with reverse camera sa Goldcars? Mapapababa pa natin yung price from 42k to 38k. Who's in?

1. numbah5
    2. delta00
    3. buddy
    4. albert_b
    5. steer (depends if stock HU will fit in 1st Gen. CR-V)

Oh ayan VP albert_b, 5 na tayo. Yung mga gusto pang sumama dito, just put your name sa list.
    sirs and trailb team, meron na ba update dito? pakabit na sana kami next week.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer