New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 144 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    *steer, *RTS, *novice12, *xpac: tanong ko lang kung my cargo cover mga TrailB ninyo? Sa akin kasi wala. But according to the specifications, the cargo cover is standard sa LT and LTZ.
    Good question! Edsa-GH said na meron. Other dealers said wala but yun nga, sa specs it says it's included.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Is this with the engine OFF? or when the engine is still ON?
    If the engine is still ON, hindi ba masama sa tranny yung parating naka drive (D) even though the vehicle is at stop?
    You may also put the tranny to neutral (N) with the hand brake engage. This will not stress your tranny and the door locks remain closed.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    You may also put the tranny to neutral (N) with the hand brake engage. This will not stress your tranny and the door locks remain closed.
    Yup! And this also trains some drivers to not put transmission in Park when just waiting for the stoplight.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    When you shift the stick (4x4) to Park automatically the doors unlock but you can override it by pushing the lock button(above left side arm rest), once you move forward & shifting the stick Drive it automatically nag la lock. For security measure just keep the stick sa drive position par hindi mag unlock
    sir *RTS, the situation the Thai forum was referring to is when you're leaving the car na but what you have is just the key (no remote). When you turn the lock, you'll hear the doors lock but if you check the rear hatch, it remains unlocked.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    sir *RTS, the situation the Thai forum was referring to is when you're leaving the car na but what you have is just the key (no remote). When you turn the lock, you'll hear the doors lock but if you check the rear hatch, it remains unlocked.
    yes it's true... i just checked ours.... parang wala tuloy silbi yun spare key...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Oh no! What do you think will Chevrolet do about this?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Oh no! What do you think will Chevrolet do about this?
    For me,I wouldn't be using the spare key naman palagi. Kung emergency lang siguro. So kung ganun, di pa siya major concern for me. I'll discuss this with *numbah5 and my SA para maparating natin sa kanila.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    For me,I wouldn't be using the spare key naman palagi. Kung emergency lang siguro. So kung ganun, di pa siya major concern for me. I'll discuss this with *numbah5 and my SA para maparating natin sa kanila.
    Yep its not a major concern. Spare is useless if your car is equipped with immobilizer.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yeah, good idea. I know that the extra key is just a spare but this is something that Chevrolet missed and should correct.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Not a major concern for me as well. Kung maubos ang battery ng keyless remote, I can change it agad, thus
    negating the use of the spare key.

*EQAddict, what color did you get? And what dealer?
    Last edited by numbah5; December 8th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer