New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nah! Doubt it na sa Fortuner nag start yan. Ginawa rin yan ng Honda for Civic, CRV dati pa

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Nde mo siguro nabasa yung response President ng Toyota regarding the T86 issue, tinanggalan ng allocation yung dealer.:thumbup:
    I read it and even commented about it sa kabilang thread. What I was referring to were the other casas/manufacturers.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Congratulations guys for getting a very good car! I personally want to have one.

I'm just frustrated and extremely disappointed at how Chevy dealers (or most of them) are mishandling the whole demand-supply situation. There's too much "salesmanship", otherwise known as "white lying" just to get your money and not do proper job of allocation and delivery. Let me mention a few of my experiences:
    1. Cash buyers are at the bottom of the queue. Even if you reserve long time ago, it does not count.
    2. In-house financing are ridiculous due to exhorbitant Dealer Incentives added to bank rates. (For example, my bank quotes 15% for 36months; while in-house quotes 35% for 36months!!!). In another dealer, they say OK to Bank PO but DI on top is 10%!!!
    3. In Oct when I inquired, entertainment packages were quoted as P40k add on. In November, this became P60k. In December it's now from P80k to P120k!!!
    4. Similar to what was exposed by TopGear regarding Gimmicks by T86 dealers, Chevrolet is resorting to dirty tactics to maximize profit from unsuspecting car buyers.

I HOPE CHEVROLET PHILS MANAGEMENT ARE GENUINELY LOOKING AT ADDRESSING THIS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER! I HOPE YOU'RE THINKING MORE STRATEGIC AND LONGER TERM THAN WHAT CURRENT DEALERS ARE DOING, WHICH IS JUST PURE QUICK PROFITEERING.

I think the car itself will sell a lot, but how dealers treat and manage buyers will also spell a big difference in the long run.
    I agree with you 100 percent, my unforgettable experience like a painful keloid.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi, Just need to ask if this is the casa intalled Multi-media head unit for Trailblazer? I'd like to install 3rd party head unit but there are still no available head unit cover in our place. thanks.
    Gerry

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by go_gerry View Post
    Hi, Just need to ask if this is the casa intalled Multi-media head unit for Trailblazer? I'd like to install 3rd party head unit but there are still no available head unit cover in our place. thanks.
    Gerry
    Yes, *go_gerry. This is the casa installed HU with the cover. I believe you can get the head cover at Goldcars in Banawe. Where is your place?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    Yes, *go_gerry. This is the casa installed HU with the cover. I believe you can get the head cover at Goldcars in Banawe. Where is your place?
    *safala, thanks for the info. I am in cebu and hope you can give me contact info of Goldcars and could get 1 HU cover , many thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Bigyan mo ako ng tabako, pwede ng Godfather ,he he he.

In my post earlier I think I am one who said that medyo mahina ang acceleration ,its because na ka on pala ang traction ko kasi wala ngang owner's manual, ( hula hula lang) Upon reading the manual I learned my shortcoming. Now, very swabe na ,medyo gamay
    *RTS:

Clarify ko lang what I understand regarding the TrailB traction control and Electronic Stability Control:

1. Traction control when a wheel overspin because of road condition like slippery or mud, this safety feature reduce the output of the engine and apply some brake on the overspinning wheel. So with this feature on, di mo pwede paiyakin yung gulong. If you need more power sa arangkada switch this feature off but you lose the safety functionality.

2. Electronic Stability Control when the TrailB swerves due to oversteer or understeer, this safety feature reduce the output of the engine and also apply some brake to control the swerving. If you want some power driving you can turn this off but again you lose this safety functionality.

These safety features are turned on automatically when you start the TrailB and we are advised to leave this on for our safety. These safety features also set the TrailB apart from other cars/SUV and one of the reasons I bought the TrailB.

One thing you should turn off when driving on normal road is the Descent Control. You turn this on only when going down hills. Otherwise, the power train could be damaged.This is turned off automatically when the TrailB starts.Happy driving!!!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    has anyone had this problem, with their new trailblazer?

Security Issue With New Chevrolet Trailblazer - Thailand Motor Forum - Thailand Forum

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Still waiting for the delivery of my unit. Until now malabo pa din updates ng mga dealers.
    The Thai-CRV is so tempting!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    has anyone had this problem, with their new trailblazer?

Security Issue With New Chevrolet Trailblazer - Thailand Motor Forum - Thailand Forum
    The concern in the Thai forum is that if you use your key to manually close the car doors. The rear hatch remains open. Is this true?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer