New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 442 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    Hello sirs, anyone knows dealer at Manila for the 4x2 roof rail of trailblazer? Thanks.
    Only Chevrolet dealers sell the roof rail for 14k pesos

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    *delta00 and *buddy, kayo ba yung dalawang trailblazer na nakita ko sa may mangaldan pangasinan? I saw a silver and black trailblazer, plate is chevy pampanga. naka convoy yata kayong dalawa, hehe. Nice ride sir, by the way I'm from the Orlando forum. haha. buti pa kayong mga trailblazer owners may club na kami super rare sa daan, halos wala makita, kainis.

Itsura pa lang talaga nung trailblazer nakaka-akit na, ganda talaga, great buy sa mga owners. goodluck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hi guys just posting my back-up and front camera... this was installed weeks ago by Gold cars but I was'nt able to post it here. Those who plan to buy their OEM Head Unit might want to consider this:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Good idea on the front cam. The hood area of our trailB is a bit on the high side. I'm attaching a picture from driver's line of sight. So a camera in front is a welcome addition.
    Looking at the cameras, they don't seem to have infrared LEDs that are useful for night view.
    imageuploadedbytapatalk1354595333.283260.jpg
    Last edited by albert_b; December 4th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kingperot24 View Post
    *delta00 and *buddy, kayo ba yung dalawang trailblazer na nakita ko sa may mangaldan pangasinan? I saw a silver and black trailblazer, plate is chevy pampanga. naka convoy yata kayong dalawa, hehe. Nice ride sir, by the way I'm from the Orlando forum. haha. buti pa kayong mga trailblazer owners may club na kami super rare sa daan, halos wala makita, kainis.

Itsura pa lang talaga nung trailblazer nakaka-akit na, ganda talaga, great buy sa mga owners. goodluck!
    Yes sir. Pina blessing namin sa Mangaldan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    *albert actually no need for IR. The rear cam is clear even at night. I think that is the Oem cam. The front cam is universal since I didn't like the Oem cam that they install for the traverse

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    VP albert_b, who do you nominate as club secretary?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Mukhang 3rd week of December pa dating ng mga units. Nauubos daw sa factory ang mga automatic dahil some countries are hoarding the LTZ variant.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    im still waiting for my brown LTZ....... tagal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I like the front camera idea. I dont think it needs night vision as you have the front headlamps for that

Agree that the rear view camera needs night vision though.

*EQAddict, saang branch ka nag-reserve? Kelan pa raw dating ng unit mo? Kamusta nga pala FC ng CX9 mo? Pag sobrang tagal ng Trailblazer, baka CX-9 na lang kunin ko. Pls advise. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sorry pres, can't think of anyone to nominate at the moment.

If anyone wants to volunteer for the Sec position, mag-post of message lang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sorry pres, can't think of anyone to nominate at the moment.

If anyone wants to volunteer for the Sec position, mag-post of message lang.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer