New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 128 of 442 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Kung may extra time ka pa, try mo drop by and ask kung may manual na sila.

Yun SA kasi keep telling me na wala pa din silang manual.
    Tanungin mo na mismo yung may hawak ng mga manual, wag na SA mo.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *steer
    We were personally assured by top honcho of chevy philippines (Mr. Lito Landicho) that it was already distributed to different chevy outlets, I got mine more than a week ago, sometime SA are slow foot , seems that they are not aware of what is going on outside their cubicle . I was pinasa pasa until naubos ang pasinsya ko, so i called the head of the service dept. saka lang na assured nandoon na pala. I know it is difficult to drive a machine without the thorough understanding of different functions, like me kaya pala mahina ang response ni TrailB dahil naka on ang 4 wheel traction,.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Actually the reason why TrailB can't dominate the sales chart is the limited dealer network of Chevy vs TMP & MMC.

From the specs and initial feedback kasi eh lamang talaga TrailB. PMS sched pa maganda, hindi taga. Yung iba, kelangan pa brasuhin para pumayag sa 5,000kms/6 months PMS interval.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Actually the reason why TrailB can't dominate the sales chart is the limited dealer network of Chevy vs TMP & MMC.

From the specs and initial feedback kasi eh lamang talaga TrailB. PMS sched pa maganda, hindi taga. Yung iba, kelangan pa brasuhin para pumayag sa 5,000kms/6 months PMS interval.
    Eventually dadami rin dealers ng Chevy. There is an U/C dealership at Commonwealth, almost in front of St. Peter Parish church. Meron din sa Batangas City. But yeah, the Bicol region does not have any Chevy dealers yet, same with the Cordilleras and Cagayan Valley.

PMS schedule is actually 2 options: 5000 kms/4 months whichever comes first if mineral oil is used, 10000 kms/6 months whichever comes first if fully synthetic oil is used.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Right now, there is a black 2.5 LT TrailB in front of me here at Chino Roces Ext. Near Volvo and Alphaland Southgate

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Baka that's the same one I saw the other day sa Makati Cinema Square? No plates and Makati Chevy?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    hindi pa push button ang engine start/stop ng TrailB, right? I found this push button engine start. Mukhang bagay sa TrailB. May provision ba sa panel ng TrailB for extra button like this push button engnie start? Sa montero and suburban mukang meron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWilBzYl5lg]MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT -ST960 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJomw0Cnbn4&feature=player_embedded]Surburban ST800 - YouTube[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Kung may extra time ka pa, try mo drop by and ask kung may manual na sila.

Yun SA kasi keep telling me na wala pa din silang manual.
    yun ltz namin delivered last Nov. 22 may kasama ng manual... ang to follow na manual is yun para sa upraged HU..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    lucky you. That what Im saying na owner's manual are already handed to chevy dealers w/in metro manila, at least you were spared from waiting he he he, injoy the driving, be safe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    yun ltz namin delivered last Nov. 22 may kasama ng manual... ang to follow na manual is yun para sa upraged HU..
    Sa Chevy Makati nanggaling unit mo?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer