New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 126 of 442 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    TBZ LTZ owners, try to record fuel consumption by:
    1. go to gas station.
    2. Full tank auto stop
    3. Reset trip counter
    4. Use until it is time to load up again
    5. Go to gas station.
    6. Record KM reading at trip counter.
    7. Full tank auto stop
    8. Record LITERS needed to fill tank
    9. KM divided by LITERS would be the fuel consumption
    That's the right way to find the accurate FC. Never depend on the DIS always.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    or download any fuel consumption app for your smartphone and input data during gas up. i use fuel friend lite for android. you put in mileage, number of liters loaded, everytime i gas up. easier to keep records too. you can also keep track of service schedule

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    may VGT technology din po ba ang TBZs nyo mga sirs?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    in the first place, wala masama sa sinabi ko, don't expect to much on a chevy? and wala naman din masama sa comparison ko between the 2.0 civic and 1.6 optra. diba this is where you share your thoughts? bakit poro attack sakin? sobrang kitid na ba ng utak niyo? if what you say is true na fuel efficient siya. edi prove it, diba. parang lumalabas sa thread na ito, dapat puriin lang ang Tblazer e, bawal magduda or magsabi ng kanyang thought about the vehicle? tsktsktsk. any car would look good having you guys posting here. If i were a marketing manager of a certain car brand, kayo hahanapin ko..

btw. sa isa diyan na nagsabi na either I buy a Tblazer or shut up. yeah, thanks, last post ko na ito, cause I aint buying the Tblazer. ayoko na kaparehas ko ng kotse yung mga katulad niyo e.. no offense..

haters gonna hate. but I don't care. don't even know you and hell don't need you!!

btw, post anything you like about me, i wont be able to read it anyway..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aldrichsy View Post
    ...haters gonna hate. but I don't care. don't even know you and hell don't need you!!
    If you hate it so much here then why bother posting?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    in the first place, wala masama sa sinabi ko, don't expect to much on a chevy?
    bro, kahit saang sub-forum mo ipost yan dito, may mga magagalit talaga. don't expect to much on a chevy/toyota/mitsu/ford..etc. kahit saan mo post yan, negative reactions are expected. just try to pick your words wisely before posting. peace :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    bro, kahit saang sub-forum mo ipost yan dito, may mga magagalit talaga. don't expect to much on a chevy/toyota/mitsu/ford..etc. kahit saan mo post yan, negative reactions are expected. just try to pick your words wisely before posting. peace :D
    My thoughts exactly *leodawesome. Tsaka read the posts ng maayos, baka you might have mis-interpreted their words.

Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    And your sweeping generalization regarding civic vs optra would mean what exactly to Trailblazer buyers/owners?
    *aldrichsy if you read my reply again, pa-enlighten nalang kung ano ba exactly ibig sabihin mo with your statements?

in the first place, wala masama sa sinabi ko, don't expect to much on a chevy? and wala naman din masama sa comparison ko between the 2.0 civic and 1.6 optra. diba this is where you share your thoughts? bakit poro attack sakin? sobrang kitid na ba ng utak niyo? if what you say is true na fuel efficient siya. edi prove it, diba. parang lumalabas sa thread na ito, dapat puriin lang ang Tblazer e, bawal magduda or magsabi ng kanyang thought about the vehicle? tsktsktsk. any car would look good having you guys posting here. If i were a marketing manager of a certain car brand, kayo hahanapin ko..

btw. sa isa diyan na nagsabi na either I buy a Tblazer or shut up. yeah, thanks, last post ko na ito, cause I aint buying the Tblazer. ayoko na kaparehas ko ng kotse yung mga katulad niyo e.. no offense..

haters gonna hate. but I don't care. don't even know you and hell don't need you!!

btw, post anything you like about me, i wont be able to read it anyway..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    may VGT technology din po ba ang TBZs nyo mga sirs?
    2.8 LTZ ang may VGT, hence the high power and torque output for a 2.8L diesel engine

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Maiba naman tayo ng usapan at umiinit na.

Chevy North Edsa will have 10 4x4 units available by next week for Cash, In-House and PO buyers. Wala daw catch sa magpapa-reserve and it will be deducted DAW sa payment.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Maiba naman tayo ng usapan at umiinit na.

Chevy North Edsa will have 10 4x4 units available by next week for Cash, In-House and PO buyers. Wala daw catch sa magpapa-reserve and it will be deducted DAW sa payment.
    May white kaya?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer