New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 120 of 442 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Just want to share a photo posted at Chevy's facebook

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Why do you have to bring up this video over and over again? Back read the thread and you'll find 3 of this video. Alam na namin na propaganda video ito ng Chevy, 2 months ago pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Puso mo *numbah5 :-D

Yeah, that video has gone around quite a bit even at the comparo thread. Kaya luma na siya sa paningin ng maraming sumusubaybay sa thread na 'to but still, not minding the other brands on it, the TrailB showed an impressive performance. ;-)
    OT: Pasensya na po mga bossing i forgot to do my homework..:embarass:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * Duramax_994,

no problem Hijo, ganyan din ako overwhelmed, when you have the TrailB lalo kang ma e-excited sa every details, I hope this will not hold you back to post as many as you feel free to share.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Received a call today from my SA in Chevy Greenhills that units are now available in the plant. However, most of the allocations are for in-house financing customers.

just play one dealer over the other.

kaibiganin mo isang SA then sabihin mo na this dealer pumayag na sa terms na gusto mo and kung ayaw nila eh doon ka nalang kukuha unit.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    * Duramax_994,

no problem Hijo, ganyan din ako overwhelmed, when you have the TrailB lalo kang ma e-excited sa every details, I hope this will not hold you back to post as many as you feel free to share.
    Oo naman tama si *RTS, just share what you have. Very interesting din mga earlier posts ;-) maraming insights.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, mini EB tayo this December. Pagdating ng units namin ni albert_b. From there we can discuss about forming a club perhaps? Basta doon sa itatayo nating club, good vibes tayong lahat, we treat each other as equals. From there, tulungan tayo sa mga tech problems, tips etc. Walang payabangan at pasikatan. Good vibes lang. What do you think?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Received a call today from my SA in Chevy Greenhills that units are now available in the plant. However, most of the allocations are for in-house financing customers.
    nag txt din sa kin yun SA na kausap ko jan sa GH last Oct. may available unit na daw sila...
    however, for release na unit namin this afternoon (chevy alabang), btw, PO yun sa 'min..yun lang di nasunod yun original choice namin color na royal grey..we settled for oceanic blue..he he he he...kainip na eh..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ok. I'm in sa EB guys.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    just play one dealer over the other.

kaibiganin mo isang SA then sabihin mo na this dealer pumayag na sa terms na gusto mo and kung ayaw nila eh doon ka nalang kukuha unit.
    They are willing to let me go and prioritize in-house buyers. They don't even give freebies like the LTO and stuff unless in-house buyer ka. What a scam!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    *xpac Pa-repaint mo na lang

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer