New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Puso mo *numbah5 :-D

Yeah, that video has gone around quite a bit even at the comparo thread. Kaya luma na siya sa paningin ng maraming sumusubaybay sa thread na 'to but still, not minding the other brands on it, the TrailB showed an impressive performance. ;-)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    *Big Daddy
    HU is perfectly fitted, wala naman point of concern sa akin, ang concern ko lang is the back up camera kasi pag hindi mo na bantayan akala nila yung ang lock sa rear door kay a thorough instruction sa mga kasambahay.
    Biglang pumasok sa imagination ko yung likod ng FX na crosswind na may big arrow pointing to the latch that opens the backdoor. :-D

The guards sa entrance ng mga parking mulhang well trained naman (at least those here at Makati) kasi kahit yung mga push button to close the hatch alam nila eh.

I wonder if the camera can be mounted behind the glass, pointing down outside. This gives you an bird's eye view of the bumper plus it's protected from dirt and rain.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    *Big Daddy
    HU is perfectly fitted, wala naman point of concern sa akin, ang concern ko lang is the back up camera kasi pag hindi mo na bantayan akala nila yung ang lock sa rear door kay a thorough instruction sa mga kasambahay.
    Thanks for the tip.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Security alarm for TrailB??
    For those who have the owner's manual, on the right side top of the dash board it say that it is for the security alarm, I followed the instruction to wait for 30 sec after pressing the lock of keyless gear, yes indeed it burst once
    the red diode light then I shook the TrailB with force but it dd'nt activate any alarm sound. Mali kaya ang aking interpretation tungkol sa alarm or the TrailB has no audible alarm talaga.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *studebaker, I'll repost my post in the SF3 vs Monty vs TrailB comparo thread to answer your question.
    Thanks. Hhmm....the 2.8 liter blazer's consumption is not that far from that of the 3.2 liter montero sport.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *studebaker, let's wait for *novice12's, *RTS', and *safala's answer regaridng the city driving FC.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * numbah5
    I carry on the procedure you have passed on me, very good now confirmed there is the OEM security security alarm in the TrailB, ang wala lang yung sensitivity when you shook the car.

I cant give accurate details about FC of TrailB when it comes to city driving, its the traffic that hinders the monitoring, & case to case basis in the mode of driving of every "Juan Dela Cruz"

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Received a call today from my SA in Chevy Greenhills that units are now available in the plant. However, most of the allocations are for in-house financing customers.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * Big Daddy
    Just take note of what had happened to me, Don't fall to the scheming trap for cash buyers & speedy delivery

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    * Big Daddy
    Just take note of what had happened to me, Don't fall to the scheming trap for cash buyers & speedy delivery
    Yeah. Sabi ko sa kanya I can wait.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer