New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 116 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi guys I`ve been back reading a couple of pages and was really surprised that TrailBlazer is gaining popularity. And may I suggest something; TrailB is an okay term but we should use Blazer instead, People in North America and other parts of the word use that term all the time especially with Police in the USA for identifying this popular SUV. In short since the nameplate is the same let`s keep the terminology the same for heritage`s sake. Not meaning to offend anyone, but just for your consideration guys. PEACE
    Last edited by sm2by; November 19th, 2012 at 05:29 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    Hi guys I`ve been back reading a couple of pages and was really surprised that TrailBlazer is gaining popularity. And may I suggest something; TrailB is an okay term but we should use Blazer instead, People in North America and other parts of the word use that term all the time especially with Police in the USA for identifying this popular SUV. In short since the nameplate is the same let`s keep the terminology the same for heritage`s sake. Not meaning to offend anyone, but just for your consideration guys. PEACE
    There's already a Chevrolet Blazer. It is the predecessor of the 1st Generation Trailblazer. Let's just stick to TrailB.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *The Big Daddy,
    Ganyan ang nangyari sa akin ,thats the reason the price of mine hit Php 1,802+++, not including the PHp 20K gypped from us.

BTW, I got my owners manual last saturday after too many nerve wrecking process, ipa pasa pasa ka until I lost my temper over the phone & scolded them, akala ko pag matanda kana nag me-mellow na hindi pala.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    PMS includes everything that needs to be checked, like the belts, bolts, fluids and batteries aside from the oil change.
    if that is the case then PMS of trailblazer is every 5,000. while change is either every 5000 or 10000 depending on the oil used.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    this must be the old Chevrolet Trailblazer you are referring to

how about calling it TBZ.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    *The Big Daddy,
    Ganyan ang nangyari sa akin ,thats the reason the price of mine hit Php 1,802+++, not including the PHp 20K gypped from us.

BTW, I got my owners manual last saturday after too many nerve wrecking process, ipa pasa pasa ka until I lost my temper over the phone & scolded them, akala ko pag matanda kana nag me-mellow na hindi pala.

did they have the manual all along and ayaw ka lang bigyan?

or hindi lang nila alam na nasa bodega na nila mga manual?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    if that is the case then PMS of trailblazer is every 5,000. while change is either every 5000 or 10000 depending on the oil used.
    Mr. Landicho specifically told me that if you are using fully synthetic oil, no need to go back every 5,000 kms just for the usual check up. You can do it every 10,000 kms. Oil change and checking of fluids, belts, bolts, and A/C. Casa usually does those things every 10,000 kms

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Mr. Landicho specifically told me that if you are using fully synthetic oil, no need to go back every 5,000 kms just for the usual check up. You can do it every 10,000 kms. Oil change and checking of fluids, belts, bolts, and A/C. Casa usually does those things every 10,000 kms
    there are no other things that need check up every 5000km?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    there are no other things that need check up every 5000km?
    No because the only thing that you need to do every 5,000 kms if you are using fully synthetic oil is to top up the oil and change the oil filter, which is not neccessary since you are not changing the oil.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer