New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 114 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Door Lock-
    One thing my wife like is when you press the key, yung driver's door lock ang magbubukas, the rest still lock unless you press twice, thats the time the 4 doors lock will dis-engage.
    Dis-Advantage
    Due to traffic & following the good order you need to shift the tranny to Park ,bumubukas ang 4 locks, invitation for intruders to slip in, but someone mentioned that you can override that mode, wala pa nga yung owners manual para ma-thoroughly review natin ang different functions.
    As a good practice I will always shift the tranny to "P" position whenever waiting the long queue in traffics.
    Bakit sa Park? Mas malaki stress pag galing sa park compared sa Neutral.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I agree with Stavros ... you don't have to put on Park, the handbrake should be enough. Personally, the only time I put it on P is when I am about to turn off the engine.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by funblazer View Post
    Nice! Would it invalidate the car's warranty if we buy it from Goldcars? Also, do they have steering wheel control for the HU?

Thanks!
    Hindi mavovoid ang warranty according to Goldcars since there won't be any wire splicing. And mapapagana nila yung steering wheel audio control. Dunno kung kasama yung phone answer button sa steering wheel na mapapagana nila. And another info, sila ang nagsupply sa Chevy Philippines ng HU na yan para sa media and public test unit na service vehicle nilang Colorado 2.5LT 4x2 M/T na Oceanic Blue.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'm here at Goldcars Banawe and I happened to chance upon this:

I inquired its price. 38k pesos, 42k pesos with reverse camera. Almost half the price nung sa Chevy dealers ng Juno Cars group.
    Thanks for reminding me about the other pictures deep in the thread *numbah5

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    What's the difference between the HU from Winterpine and Goldcars? Can anyone post photos? TIA

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    What's the difference between the HU from Winterpine and Goldcars? Can anyone post photos? TIA
    Winterpine AFAIK supplies AVT HUs, not the OEM one that Goldcars supplies.

*jojo728, welcome to the TrailB thread! As our way of welcoming you, please put your name below and follow the format. Also calling the attention of *safala!

Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue
    Last edited by numbah5; November 17th, 2012 at 10:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *steer, kumusta na nga pala tayo with sourcing the rear storage luggage box?

Product Name: Rear Storage Luggage Box
    Product Code: 52032165
    source

Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    Count me in guys!

RSLB International order

1. Steer
    2. albert_b*
    3. RTS*
    4. novice12*

*depends on total cost (item+ship)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *steer, kumusta na nga pala sourcing for this storage box?

Product Name: Rear Storage Luggage Box
    Product Code: 52032165
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    Count me in guys!

RSLB International order

1. Steer
    2. albert_b*
    3. RTS*
    4. novice12*

*depends on total cost (item+ship)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I called Chevy Laguna the other day to inquire about the 4x4 variant which I will purchase through bank PO. The SA said that she can release a unit as long as I will get the insurance from them plus the "required" entertainment package for 4x4 variants which is around 70K. Hindi daw niya ma-release yung unit without that "required" entertainment package.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    I called Chevy Laguna the other day to inquire about the 4x4 variant which I will purchase through bank PO. The SA said that she can release a unit as long as I will get the insurance from them plus the "required" entertainment package for 4x4 variants which is around 70K. Hindi daw niya ma-release yung unit without that "required" entertainment package.
    Sir, I would suggest that you call Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA, Chevrolet Otis, and Chevrolet Quezon Avenue. They will only ask you to get the in-house insurance and top-up the 3% D.I. to your bank P.O.'s interest rate.

Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA: 477-1888 (dial 02 before the number if you're not from Metro Manila), look for Jen or Mike (Jen is albert_b's SA, Mike is my SA)

Chevrolet Otis: 569-2030 (dial 02 before the number if you're not from Metro Manila), look for Vicky (Vicky is the recommended SA of steer, even if he didn't get his TrailB from Otis)

Chevrolet Quezon Avenue: 374-1250 (dial 02 before the number if you're not from Metro Manila). Wala akong kilalang SA dito pero one of the best Chevy dealers yan.
    Last edited by numbah5; November 17th, 2012 at 01:47 PM.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer