New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If you are using fully synthetic oil, it is 10,000 km or 6 months, whichever comes first. If mineral oil, 5,000 km or 4 months, whichever comes first.
    Disregard the oil change for awhile.

Do we have to bring The King in on 5k or 10k for routine check up, bolt tightening, etc?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Disregard the oil change for awhile.

Do we have to bring The King in on 5k or 10k for routine check up, bolt tightening, etc?
    Bro friendly advice. Please stop calling the Trailblazer as The King as it is very inappropriate and might offend the Montero Sport owners. All of us here have agreed that we are calling the Trailblazer as TrailB.

Yes you should bring the TrailB for routine check up on the 5k or 10k. It also includes the oil change as well.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Door Lock-
    One thing my wife like is when you press the key, yung driver's door lock ang magbubukas, the rest still lock unless you press twice, thats the time the 4 doors lock will dis-engage.
    Dis-Advantage
    Due to traffic & following the good order you need to shift the tranny to Park ,bumubukas ang 4 locks, invitation for intruders to slip in, but someone mentioned that you can override that mode, wala pa nga yung owners manual para ma-thoroughly review natin ang different functions.
    As a good practice I will always shift the tranny to "P" position whenever waiting the long queue in traffics.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ...... might offend the Montero Sport owners...
    Why will it offend MS owners in particular, and not other SUV owners in general? Any reason for singling out MS owners here?

As a MS owner and member of MSCP, I wouldn't really care what one calls his or her vehicle.

At the end of the day, what monicker a vehicle may have will depend on how widely accepted that monicker is with the general public.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I suggest let's just use TrailB. Although I would agree that this vehicle has a very big potential to dominate the market, let's just pull back down the enthusiasm for now. ;-)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Bro friendly advice. Please stop calling the Trailblazer as The King as it is very inappropriate and might offend the Montero Sport owners. All of us here have agreed that we are calling the Trailblazer as TrailB.

Yes you should bring the TrailB for routine check up on the 5k or 10k. It also includes the oil change as well.
    Baka si LBJ ang ma-offend. :rofl: :peace:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I suggest let's just use TrailB. Although I would agree that this vehicle has a very big potential to dominate the market, let's just pull back down the enthusiasm for now. ;-)
    +1 on this. And my post wasn't meant to offend anyone here. Kung may tinamaan, I apologize. No need to be affected by it.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Why will it offend MS owners in particular, and not other SUV owners in general? Any reason for singling out MS owners here?

As a MS owner and member of MSCP, I wouldn't really care what one calls his or her vehicle.

At the end of the day, what monicker a vehicle may have will depend on how widely accepted that monicker is with the general public.

hey heyyy.....

and i have a montero sport as well.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012

so PMS is every 5k then.

then oil change would depend on the kind of oil used.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    "if you have it, flaunt it!"

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer