New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 110 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Good work *numbah5!

That should settle most of the questions we have on this thread

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hi guys. I don't think that there's a tweeter at for the rear speakers. I had my sound system set up yesterday at gold cars banawe. They were able to hookup the new head unit with the steering control.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    Hi guys. I don't think that there's a tweeter at for the rear speakers. I had my sound system set up yesterday at gold cars banawe. They were able to hookup the new head unit with the steering control.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Hi guys! I had a meeting with Chevrolet Philippines' AVP for Service and Aftersales Lito S. Landicho this afternoon at the main office of TCCCI. Here's what he told me:

- owner's manual are already available since last week. *steer, *RTS, *novice12 and *safala; please coordinate with your respective SAs re: owner's manual.

- The Colorado and the Trailblazer should only use a fully synthetic engine oil that is CI-4 or higher, and is Dexrose II complaint. You can also use mineral oil. So far, only GM subsidiary AC Delco has formulated that fully synthetic engine oil. Stocks will be arriving in January and is priced at 800 pesos per liter.

- The 2.8 Duramax Diesel's engine oil capacity is 7 liters.

- Supply line will normalize by mid December.

- There are available accessories for the Trailblazer. Dealers have them.

- The Duramax Diesel engine uses Bosch CRDi.

- The 2 hidden additional tweeters of the LTZ variant of the Trailblazer is located at the headliner above the driver and passenger seats. It is integrated at the headliner so hindi mo siya mapapansin unless you put your ear there.

- The integrated DVD/GPS HU that I posted before will be the official optional DVD/GPS HU. Next year it might become standard equipment on all variants.

- There will be a 4x2 A/T variant that they will be launching at 2Q 2013 if GM Thailand gives them the green light.

- If we make a club, they are willing to become our sponsor.
    The answer to that is the bolded sentence in my previous post. It was confirmed by the person in bold.

*novice12, what HU are you using? Does it have GPS?
    Last edited by numbah5; November 13th, 2012 at 09:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi guys! I had a meeting with Chevrolet Philippines' AVP for Service and Aftersales Lito S. Landicho this afternoon at the main office of TCCCI. Here's what he told me:

- owner's manual are already available since last week. *steer, *RTS, *novice12 and *safala; please coordinate with your respective SAs re: owner's manual.

- The Colorado and the Trailblazer should only use a fully synthetic engine oil that is CI-4 or higher, and is Dexrose II complaint. You can also use mineral oil. So far, only GM subsidiary AC Delco has formulated that fully synthetic engine oil. Stocks will be arriving in January and is priced at 800 pesos per liter.

- The 2 hidden additional tweeters of the LTZ variant of the Trailblazer is located at the headliner above the driver and passenger seats. It is integrated at the headliner so hindi mo siya mapapansin unless you put your ear there.

- The integrated DVD/GPS HU that I posted before will be the official optional DVD/GPS HU. Next year it might become standard equipment on all variants.

- There will be a 4x2 A/T variant that they will be launching at 2Q 2013 if GM Thailand gives them the green light.

CORRECTION: it is dexos 2, not dexrose II as I earlier posted.
    Last edited by numbah5; November 13th, 2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: correction to GM's new engine oil specification

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Thanks for the great info *numbah5. Did you ask also about the PMS schedule? I was told by a Chevy staff who conducted a survey that it is 5000 km or 4 months, whichever comes first.

The HU that I got has the GPS. But as I've mentioned before, the steering wheel control and bluetooth audio are not working and they cannot make them work (they even imported a technical guy from Banawe).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    * numba5
    Yes confirmed bluetooth is working , my two daughters tested it, sorround nga ang talking talking nila,
    Yesterday we had a forum at sofitel, modesty aside most of the guest can't stop looking back & asking siguro kung anong monster ito. Most of my colleague
    (oldies like me) tried driving around the parking area, iisa kanilang comments, malaki raw & maganda ang forma.My wife is still not convince about the TrailB engine response, sa strada pa rin sya(3.2), also our IT mas like niya ang strada engine response, sa akin siyempre TailB.
    Hindi ko pa rin mapagana ang Voice command ng GPS, Kasama ko yung IT ng co. ,we tried but no result
    Thanks *RTS. I'm referring to the bluetooth audio. This is used to connect your mobile phone and play music on the Trail's speakers wirelessly. My bluetooth calling is working too but not the audio.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    Thanks for the great info *numbah5. Did you ask also about the PMS schedule? I was told by a Chevy staff who conducted a survey that it is 5000 km or 4 months, whichever comes first.

The HU that I got has the GPS. But as I've mentioned before, the steering wheel control and bluetooth audio are not working and they cannot make them work (they even imported a technical guy from Banawe).
    If you are using fully synthetic oil, it is 10,000 km or 6 months, whichever comes first. If mineral oil, 5,000 km or 4 months, whichever comes first.

For your concern regarding the steering wheel audio control, *RTS and *novice12 was able to make their steering wheel audio control work on their DVD/GPS HU courtesy of Goldcars Banawe.

BTW, please put you tsikot username at the list below and follow the following format:

Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *numba5
    Thanks for the effort in assisting us, I know you are still full of energy to do the chores.

* safala
    If you got time to drop at Goldcar Banawe( kanto mismo malapit sa joleB) as I said before ganyan din ang reason ng dealer na since the HU is touch screen hindi na gagana yung wheel control, which proves they are wrong. Look for the Goldcar guy sabihin mo lang na ginawa nila TrailB brown back up camera, they can fix that ang hindi ko lang napapagana yung GPS voice command. In case napagana mo ang GPS voice command paki bato lang dito, Thank you

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Just spoke with SA Emma Chevy Makati, wala daw available na manual.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Just spoke with SA Emma Chevy Makati, wala daw available na manual.
    Tell her Chevy Philippines' AVP for aftersales Lito Landicho told you that manuals are already available.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer