New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 109 of 442 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    According to the brochure of Chevrolet Thailand, the steering of the TrailB is rack and pinion and the power steering is hydraulic. Meaning it is a bit on the heavy side, but it is still lighter than the steering of the Monty and the Fort.
    Using hydraulics for power steering doesn't mean heavy steering, it means Chevy calibrated it that way for reasons of cost or reliability or safety or all of the above.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Wala talaga tweeters dun sa rear door.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Napansin ko din na parang mahina sounds if you are seated at the 2nd row. Baka kailangan lang ayusin settings.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yup, baka naka bias to front speakers yung output ng headunit lang?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yup, baka naka bias to front speakers yung output ng headunit lang?
    Most likely pero walang alam yung SA during the test drive. Yung mga features hindi din niya alam.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * numba5
    Yes confirmed bluetooth is working , my two daughters tested it, sorround nga ang talking talking nila,
    Yesterday we had a forum at sofitel, modesty aside most of the guest can't stop looking back & asking siguro kung anong monster ito. Most of my colleague
    (oldies like me) tried driving around the parking area, iisa kanilang comments, malaki raw & maganda ang forma.My wife is still not convince about the TrailB engine response, sa strada pa rin sya(3.2), also our IT mas like niya ang strada engine response, sa akin siyempre TailB.
    Hindi ko pa rin mapagana ang Voice command ng GPS, Kasama ko yung IT ng co. ,we tried but no result

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    This the best thing I cud think to improve the luggage space, covering the gap of the 3rd row seat

http://s947.beta.photobucket.com/use...12039.jpg.html
    Last edited by RTS; November 13th, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    This the best thing I cud think to improve the luggage space, covering the gap of the 3rd row seat

Ayos sir *RTS ah, pwede na. How much for the matting?
    Last edited by albert_b; November 13th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sa Ace Hardware, about Php 1,500, some little trimming ( scissor cutting) almost fits the area.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi guys! I had a meeting with Chevrolet Philippines' AVP for Service and Aftersales Lito S. Landicho this afternoon at the main office of TCCCI. Here's what he told me:

- owner's manual are already available since last week. *steer, *RTS, *novice12 and *safala; please coordinate with your respective SAs re: owner's manual.

- The Colorado and the Trailblazer should only use a fully synthetic engine oil that is CI-4 or higher, and is Dexrose II complaint. You can also use mineral oil. So far, only GM subsidiary AC Delco has formulated that fully synthetic engine oil. Stocks will be arriving in January and is priced at 800 pesos per liter.

- The 2.8 Duramax Diesel's engine oil capacity is 7 liters.

- Supply line will normalize by mid December.

- There are available accessories for the Trailblazer. Dealers have them.

- The Duramax Diesel engine uses Bosch CRDi.

- The 2 hidden additional tweeters of the LTZ variant of the Trailblazer is located at the headliner above the driver and passenger seats. It is integrated at the headliner so hindi mo siya mapapansin unless you put your ear there.

- The integrated DVD/GPS HU that I posted before will be the official optional DVD/GPS HU. Next year it might become standard equipment on all variants.

- There will be a 4x2 A/T variant that they will be launching at 2Q 2013 if GM Thailand gives them the green light.

- If we make a club, they are willing to become our sponsor.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer