New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 442 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    I was referring to my TB. The steering is not heavy as compared to my brother's montero
    TrailB bro. TB sounds like it is an SUV for tuberculosis patients. Yes, its steering is lighter than the Monty's.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    TrailB bro. TB sounds like it is an SUV for tuberculosis patients. Yes, its steering is lighter than the Monty's.
    I do have Forty but never tried Monty so am not familiar with the latter. How does TrailB's steering compare with Forty? Thx.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *talohunter, 4 tweeters and 4 coaxial speakers ang LTZ variant. May 2 rear tweeters siya sa left and right rear passenger doors.
    San nakalagay yung tweeters ng rear doors? Sa speaker housing ng separates din ba? Inilawan ko yung speaker housing and 5 inch seps lang nakita ko sa loob, walang tweeter.

*all Mabigat nga steering niya compared to our other cars although AUV and sedan naman yung other cars namin so ok lang dahil SUV ang Trailblazer and at laki niya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Yes it's kinda heavy but it gets softer once you gain speed.
    Ano ba ang power steering ng Trailblazer? Rack and pinion or recirculating ball?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    May eps ba steering ng TB? Or same with fort medyo mabigat?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Based from the brochure it says the steering type is Non-Variable Ratio

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Ano ba ang power steering ng Trailblazer? Rack and pinion or recirculating ball?
    Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    May eps ba steering ng TB? Or same with fort medyo mabigat?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Based from the brochure it says the steering type is Non-Variable Ratio
    According to the brochure of Chevrolet Thailand, the steering of the TrailB is rack and pinion and the power steering is hydraulic. Meaning it is a bit on the heavy side, but it is still lighter than the steering of the Monty and the Fort.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Good Day mga Sir,
    Anyone can assist me in How to Activate the Voice command of GPS( Papagos x8) sa TrailbB , I tried many times last night activating the Voice Command but no luck. The manual naman does not explain in details how, Still needing more time to be familiar w/ this brute.
    *RTS, naactivate na yung Voice command of GPS ng TrailB nyo? Kulang pa time ko kalikot ng GPS. And by the way, does your bluetooth works on both mobile phone calling and as an audio output for mobile phone? I tried using Blackberry, Iphone, Ipod Touch, Nokia all of them didn't work. Either no sound or choppy sound.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *All. just want to share my experience with the TrailB 4x4 AT. Went to Manaoag, fully loaded:

1. NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) is very satisfactory. At crusing speed, no engine noise, no wind noise. All you hear is the road noise.Though, i felt a small vibration in the body during idling.
    2. Engine is powerful, sarap ihataw pero pigil muna at break-in pa.
    3. Automatic tranny shifting is seamless, you cannot feel anything.
    4. Steering wheel is not that hard.
    5. Ride is comfortable, smooth and soft.
    6. Cruise control is great. Pahinga ang paa and leg muscles.
    7. All door locks automatically unlocks when you shift the AT to PARK. It's just bit annoying wihen nobody is going out and you need to lock for security reason. Maybe just need reprogramming.

Overall, I am a fully satisfied owner of a TrailB. The only downside, the dealer cannot make the steering wheel control work when they replaced the original radio with the entertainment package (DVD, GPS....) which cost a lot. Also, the bluetooth audio is not working.

The FC pala:

1. Quezon City-Manaoag-Quezon City
    Distance: 402.7KM
    Fuel used (manually calculated: 38.03 liters
    FC: 10.58 km/l

2. Manaoag-Quezon City
    Distance: 202.7 KM
    Fuel used (on the trip computer): 17.61 liters
    FC: 11.51 km/l

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    *All. just want to share my experience with the TrailB 4x4 AT. Went to Manaoag, fully loaded:

1. NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) is very satisfactory. At crusing speed, no engine noise, no wind noise. All you hear is the road noise.Though, i felt a small vibration in the body during idling.
    2. Engine is powerful, sarap ihataw pero pigil muna at break-in pa.
    3. Automatic tranny shifting is seamless, you cannot feel anything.
    4. Steering wheel is not that hard.
    5. Ride is comfortable, smooth and soft.
    6. Cruise control is great. Pahinga ang paa and leg muscles.
    7. All door locks automatically unlocks when you shift the AT to PARK. It's just bit annoying wihen nobody is going out and you need to lock for security reason. Maybe just need reprogramming.

Overall, I am a fully satisfied owner of a TrailB. The only downside, the dealer cannot make the steering wheel control work when they replaced the original radio with the entertainment package (DVD, GPS....) which cost a lot. Also, the bluetooth audio is not working.

The FC pala:

1. Quezon City-Manaoag-Quezon City
    Distance: 402.7KM
    Fuel used (manually calculated: 38.03 liters
    FC: 10.58 km/l

2. Manaoag-Quezon City
    Distance: 202.7 KM
    Fuel used (on the trip computer): 17.61 liters
    FC: 11.51 km/l
    Congrats bro on your new TrailB! Please put yourself on the list below and follow the format.

Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer