New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 442 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    *RTS, gumagana pa ba yung steering wheel control (volume, mode, call...) sa bago mo HU? yung backup camera, sa rear bumper nilagay o sa may license plate light? TIA
    Sa Goldcar Banawe ko dinal, when they installed the back up camera, the camera is drill type pero naka tago sa plate nbr area. There is a guy sa shop na iyan ,expert sa pag pagana ng wheel control, lahat ay napagana nya, where chevy tech. can't fix sa screen control lang daw, nagalit nga ako dahil they condemed it without my blessing. Sa mentioned kung shop napagana nila lahat. Do it discretley , bahala ka na mag-tip doon sa guy. I forget the name but sya ang gumagawa sa HU 9 little chubby ,not tall ).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    RTS and novice12,

set up tayo ng 'eyeball', kelan kayo pwede?

how about Sunday morning 8am breakfast sa may McDonalds Macapagal Ave.?

pwede din sumama yun mga gustong makakita.

Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * steer

I like that kaya lang sunday hindi ako puwede, nag papasama si komander sa sitcor (flea market malapit sa Centris mall) some other day na lang. By the way this afternoon I received a call from chevy philippines asking me the evaluation of the my dealership, I don't want to be rude but I gave a failing mark.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    How about this, sa saturday at the Auto Focus Motor Show? Current, future and prospective owners of the TrailB are encourage to join in the first ever EB. Yung mga future and prospective owners can test drive the current owners' TrailBs and also the White test and media unit of TCCCI. Tapos paturo tayo how to use the different safety features like Hill Star, Hill Descent and Stability and Traction Control.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    ...By the way this afternoon I received a call from chevy philippines asking me the evaluation of the my dealership, I don't want to be rude but I gave a failing mark.
    Did you mention the grease money *RTS?

Sama ako sa EB! Check this event guys

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    *...By the way this afternoon I received a call from chevy philippines asking me the evaluation of the my dealership, I don't want to be rude but I gave a failing mark.
    Did you mention the grease money *RTS?

Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    How about this, sa saturday at the Auto Focus Motor Show? Current, future and prospective owners of the TrailB are encourage to join in the first ever EB. Yung mga future and prospective owners can test drive the current owners' TrailBs and also the White test and media unit of TCCCI. Tapos paturo tayo how to use the different safety features like Hill Star, Hill Descent and Stability and Traction Control.
    Sama ako!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012

I can't this saturday. Already have prior plans.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Alam na ng TCCCI yang grease money issue ni RTS. I told their AVP for aftersales Lito Landicho about my experience in Chevy North EDSA during their anniversary when I test drove the TrailB, and I mentioned RTS' experience with them. They were shocked to learn about that and will make an action regarding that. I specifically said that RTS was the one who bought the Auburn Brown LTZ TrailB from North EDSA so that they could start investigating.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    maybe saturdayI'll try, hindi ba malapit PCCI yung site?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Alam na ng TCCCI yang grease money issue ni RTS. I told their AVP for aftersales Lito Landicho about my experience in Chevy North EDSA during their anniversary when I test drove the TrailB, and I mentioned RTS' experience with them. They were shocked to learn about that and will make an action regarding that. I specifically said that RTS was the one who bought the Auburn Brown LTZ TrailB from North EDSA so that they could start investigating.
    Thanks numba5!!!!!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer