New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 442 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I agree with albert lets not speculate. I also got an SMS from my SA at Chevy Otis, first PMS is at 10,000km or 6 months whichever comes earlier.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I was able to retrieved from the casa the HU OEM, pinag palitan ng presently installed( TV,DVD, etc.etc.)Fujitsu pala ang brand, any one interested ? Im selling it for P 3.5 K makabawibawi mang lang ng kaunti, Last wed. I went to Banawe pinalagyan ko na rin ng back up camera (p 3.5K) at pinalitan ng busina bosch yung maliit lang, mahal yung malaki eh. So ang problema na lang yung parang lamesa na extender sa baggage compartment para level ng 3rd row seat. It is the portion na always calling my attention ( eye sore).

RTS

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *RTS, I am looking for that storage bin din sa likod eh. I found one sa thailand, here's the picture:

Product Name: Rear Storage Luggage Box
    Product Code: 52032165

Maybe we can do a batch order? I'm not sure of the price though or how to make the order.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    We have 2 options for the PMS schedule. One is the 5,000 km or 4 months whichever comes first and the other is the 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first. The latter option is recommended if we are using fully synthetic oil. The former option is we are using mineral oil. And no warranty voiding if lumampas ng 1-2 months sa recommended schedule and depending sa mga dealers, may corkage fee of 5-10% pag own oil. Meron ding dealers na walang corkage fee. And our warranty will not be voided if we use our own oil. Galing na yan sa TCCCI.

BTW, the oil that should be used should have an API Rating of CI-4 or CJ-4 or later. Bawal ang CF. Galing din sa TCCCI yan.
    Last edited by numbah5; November 5th, 2012 at 06:01 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    We have 2 options for the PMS schedule. One is the 5,000 km or 4 months whichever comes first and the other is the 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first. The latter option is recommended if we are using fully synthetic oil. The former option is we are using mineral oil. And no warranty voiding if lumampas ng 1-2months sa recommended schedule and depending sa mga dealers, may corkage fee of 5-10% pag own oil. Meron ding dealers na walang corkage fee. And our warranty will not be voided if we use our own oil. Galing na yan sa TCCCI.
    Thanks *numbah5 for taking the initiative on this. I hope they issue a memo na to all dealerships. Yung oil in the engine when it rolls off the showroom, mineral or fully synthetic na kaya?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yan ang tamang tama sana, pag pinadaan natin sa casa magiging 3 fold ang halaga, I wonder if carryboy can fabricate ng ganyan, mag hintay hintay na lang tayo dyan sa banawe magkaka meron din sila kasi yung garnish sa headlight at rear meroon na sila.

RTS

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    FS na raw.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    We have 2 options for the PMS schedule. One is the 5,000 km or 4 months whichever comes first and the other is the 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first. The latter option is recommended if we are using fully synthetic oil. The former option is we are using mineral oil. And no warranty voiding if lumampas ng 1-2 months sa recommended schedule and depending sa mga dealers, may corkage fee of 5-10% pag own oil. Meron ding dealers na walang corkage fee. And our warranty will not be voided if we use our own oil. Galing na yan sa TCCCI.

BTW, the oil that should be used should have an API Rating of CI-4 or CJ-4 or later. Bawal ang CF. Galing din sa TCCCI yan.

Thanks for your info.....RTS

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    As of now hindi ko pa alam kung synthetic ang akin dahil wala pa akong owners manual, but as I can recall the initial motor oil na inilalagay sa new units is mineral oil, kasi ganoon sa strada at montero namin yung 1st PMS they will ask you if you want to retain the mineral or change to synthetic.

RTS

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * numba5

What is CF ? is that florocarbon for aircon?, 5-10 % surcharge normal sa casa if you bring your own materials

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer