New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 100 of 442 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Mas malakas pa ang Duramax kaysa sa 2013 Santa Fe?
    I can definitely say that it has a torquier engine than the SF, but the SF has 17 more horses than the TrailB. Hindi na same class ang TrailB at SF, SF is competing against the Explorer. Parang halos the same acceleration rate lang ang SF at TrailB. Parang a mere .3-.6 secs lang lamang ng SF3 sa TrailB.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Coutesy of Chev Phil. Gorgeous pic

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi Guys, back to normal again
    Spent the holiday w/ my TBLZR going to Sibul Spring San Mig. Bulacan, from Kalookan to there w/ 4 adults & truck load of flowers.
    The driving was superb & with ease specially overtaking trikes, smooth with out the noise of strada (3.2) kaya akala ng mrs. ko mas maliksi at mabilis ang strada.Marami ng gasgas yung aft bumper, top side siguro noong paglalagay at pagkuha ng mga bulaklak. I think yung dapat malagayan ng protector shield covers, plus yung ilalim ng bumper just after the wheel, tumatama ang talsik ng gulong. I bought one roll 3M yung panglagay sa banyo as anti slip, dinikitan ko yung ilalim ng bumper , since it is transparent it blend with the color of the unit.

I spoke with the Technical dept. of Chevy to clarify the PMS requirement, sabi nila every 5000 km or 3 months which ever come first and change oil while in the forum every 10,000 km, ano kaya and dapat sundin.?

Thanks RTS

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hmmm sa news release nila 10k daw eh. I guess we need another opinion

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi Guys, back to normal again
    Spent the holiday w/ my TBLZR going to Sibul Spring San Mig. Bulacan, from Kalookan to there w/ 4 adults & truck load of flowers.
    The driving was superb & with ease specially overtaking trikes, smooth with out the noise of strada (3.2) kaya akala ng mrs. ko mas maliksi at mabilis ang strada.Marami ng gasgas yung aft bumper, top side siguro noong paglalagay at pagkuha ng mga bulaklak. I think yung dapat malagayan ng protector shield covers, plus yung ilalim ng bumper just after the wheel, tumatama ang talsik ng gulong. I bought one roll 3M yung panglagay sa banyo as anti slip, dinikitan ko yung ilalim ng bumper , since it is transparent it blend with the color of the unit.

I spoke with the Technical dept. of Chevy to clarify the PMS requirement, sabi nila every 5000 km or 3 months which ever come first and change oil while in the forum every 10,000 km, ano kaya and dapat sundin.?

Thanks RTS
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hmmm sa news release nila 10k daw eh. I guess we need another opinion
    We don't need another opinion kung sa mismong website ng Chevy Philippines nanggaling ang statement.

The All- New Chevrolet Trailblazer

The All- New Chevrolet Trailblazer gets ready to blaze the Philippine roads with a trail of massive power and appeal

Good things come to those who wait – and those holding out for the best SUV this October 2012 will get all that they ask for and more, the 7-seater diesel engine midsize SUV Chevrolet Trailblazer shall enter the local market with introductory price of P1,368,888

The exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the Philippines, The Covenant Car Company Inc. (TCCCI), picks up on the their commitment of launching only the best products as it gets ready to unveil the newest addition to its roster – the All-New Chevrolet Trailblazer, 7-seater Diesel engine SUV.

Just imagine an SUV that comes complete with all the details that make Chevrolet automobiles some of the most sought after, award-winning vehicles in the world. At its core, it means having both Trailblazer variants outfitted with the latest technology of Duramax engines plus VGT CRDI. The Trailblazer 2.8L, 6-speed A/T guarantees a refined ride at a maximum power of 180HP and 470Nm of torque, while the 2.5L, 5-speed M/T offers up a steady horse power of 150 and 350Nm of torque that makes it just as efficient in handling any task that is asked of it – may it be on or off road or just about anything in between. Topping that list are above par SUV functions like Dynamic Brake Distribution, Anti-lock Brake System, Traction Control, Panic Brake Assist, Cornering Brake Control, Hill Descent, and Electronic Stability Control, for starters.

The Trailblazer’s ability to go tough is demonstrated by the go-anywhere capabilities that have been incorporated into its features, amenities as well as design. A fully boxed reinforced frame for toughness; 800mm wading capability that gives you confidence to go further; the high stance suspension that evokes street cred; the electronic shift mode that works on the fly to shift from 4x4 to 4x2, the 3000kg towing capacity that encourages you to go beyond the usual; and the 8-crossmember ladder configuration that ensures every ride and drive is fun, smooth and comfortable sees this SUV through a multitude of scenarios with the family and friends without a hitch. The Trailblazer’s readiness to serve your every need – whether in towing heavy loads, hauling the whole family comfortably on long trips or getting through flooded and often treacherous roads, and gives anyone behind the wheel the confidence in being able to do the extras conveniently while in style. As Chevrolet Philippines’ President and Managing Director, Atty. Albert Arcilla, shared “The All-New Chevrolet Trailblazer is a midsize sports utility vehicle made for families who want power, capability, refinement and comfort. While the vehicle stance is undeniably stalwart, the new Trailblazer is also unmistakably refined with an upscale presence inside and out, outstanding ride/handling characteristics, and exceptional fuel efficiency. We believe that this vehicle is Chevrolet’s SUV heritage and performance taken to a whole new level”

Like its pickup sibling - The Chevrolet Colorado, the All- New Chevrolet Trailblazer was exclusively designed, engineered, executed, and validated at GM do Brasil in Sao Paulo using GM’s global vehicle development processes – it is the second of a series of midsize truck offerings being developed by the Brazilian design and engineering operation.

With the trailblazer, comfort, durability and style coexist! The details tell a success story through the 5-link rear suspension system with low NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) levels which promotes car-like handling and excellent ride comfort, leather-wrapped 7-seater for adult-sized occupants for an outstanding ride comfort and an air of elegance with multi-configurable seat options depending on cargo. Plus! The Trailblazer sports a pair of projector headlamp / LED tail lamp for energy saving and safety functions that double as another design feature to add to the full-sized SUV stance and are accentuated with powerdome hood design and signature dual-port grille that evokes ruggedness yet maintains its attractiveness in any angle. The 18-inch rims that command road presence, the flush-mounted roofrails for more cargo options, as well as an audio system that comes with steering-mounted controls and full-digital connectivity (USB, AUX and Bluetooth) for personalized sound-tripping whenever the mood strikes are just some of the amenities that encourages you to enjoy life beyond the expected.

The team behind Chevrolet Philippines believes that this SUV is definitely worth the wait, especially to those who are looking to enjoy the many benefits of a world-class vehicle for a longer period of time. Introductory prices starts at P1,368,888 for the 4x2 manual transmission and P 1,718,888 for the 4x4 Automatic transmission. The package is bundled with a special 5-year warranty, 24/7 roadside assistance, the services of a dedicated 24/7 CHEVY hotline facility and a special 10,000 km PMS interval -- all in the name of providing the owner peace of mind and easy maintenance. The Trailblazers are set to blaze into town by mid-October so learn more about it by logging on to www.chevrolet.com.ph, add us on Facebook: Chevrolet Philipines or call the Chevy hotline at 846CHEV / 8462438 to know more reasons why you should wait or secure your reservations today!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post

Thanks RTS
    hmmm.. wondering why there is that term "a special 10,000 kms PMS". Di kaya meron catch yang 10t KMS PMS Schedule nila na yan? do i smell another "HARI" ng sablay in terms of PMS schedule in the making here. Ganyan kasi sa HARI, it's 5t kms or 3 mos whichever comes first, or you loose the warranty. Then you need to purchase all the parts from the CASA or you loose the warranty. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    hmmm.. wondering why there is that term "a special 10,000 kms PMS". Di kaya meron catch yang 10t KMS PMS Schedule nila na yan? do i smell another "HARI" ng sablay in terms of PMS schedule in the making here. Ganyan kasi sa HARI, it's 5t kms or 3 mos whichever comes first, or you loose the warranty. Then you need to purchase all the parts from the CASA or you loose the warranty. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
    I think it is for our benefit to have a clear & solid statement from Chevy Philippines or any authorize representatives of what is the real score of TBLZR PMS is it 5,000 KM or 10,000 KM, kasi sa posted ni Sir numba_5 na remarks is a sort of vague. Try to call your Chevy dealers & kindly inquire of what are their interpretation. From my dealers Chevy Norh Edsa, they confirmed that it is 5,000 KM or 3 months.

RTS

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I think we have to clarify this directly with their head office. I hear *numbah5 is doing that right now.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Baka naman mga Sir yang special 10,000 kms PMS is for the first PMS only kaya SPECIAL. Then afterwards every 5t KMS or 3 mos whichever comes first. Chevy should clarify this ticklish issue and come out with it formally for the benefit of Chevy Owners.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *yourman_2nd, let's just wait. Speculating would not help.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer