New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 96 of 442 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    In our case, yung 5k pesos na reservation fee ibabawas sa SRP ng Trailblazer namin. Grabe talaga yang Chevy North EDSA na yan, resorting to dirty tactics. Kailangan pang siraan ang Chevy Greenhills-EDSA at SA ko para lang ilipat ko yung reservation fee sa kanila.

Ito pa masasabi kong maganda about Chevy Greenhills-EDSA: wala silang hinihinging "miscellaneous" fees kung gusto mong mauna sa pila. Pero that was nung nagpareserve kami last September. Ngayon daw, mahaba na ang pila, between 50-100 na ang nakapila sa kanila.

And ito pa, may additional na 1k-2k+ kami na babayaran for the tints since we are not going to use their free Platinum tints Instead we are getting the cheapest V-Kool tint (OEM series na yung darkest shade) for the sides and rear. Tapos sa front naman, 6.3k magagastos namin since sa V-Kool main office kami magpapalagay ng X series na medium dark shade. May 50% off kasi ang V-Kool for the VK and X series tints until December 12, 2012.

Then we are replacing the stock HU with that of the newest model na AVT nila, compatible with the steering remote control. Comes with reverse camera, DVD, GPS, local TV channels at Bluetooth. 49.5k lahat kasama yung panel conversion. Ikacard namin na may 6 mos. 0% interest.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    You can separate the transaction for the head unit *numbah5? If winterpine's supplying them with these HUs, baka cheaper to go directly sa source?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    You can separate the transaction for the head unit *numbah5? If winterpine's supplying them with these HUs, baka cheaper to go directly sa source?
    Same price lang with Winterpine, and ang warranty is with the casa kahit Winterpine pa ang supplier and installer.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    49.5k is for the head unit and the rear camera? Anything else with the package?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    49.5k is for the head unit and the rear camera? Anything else with the package?
    Panel conversion din since the stock HU is integrated with the panel.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    The HU is maganda , GPS & bluetooth was tested by my daughters you can hear& speak in a very crisp reception, what I like is the audio parang pinaupgrade mo sa well known shop, kaya lang walang Back up camera, sabi naman ng chevy tech. pwede palagyan. I'll attend to that later after this holiday, siguro dyan na lang Goldcars Banawe. My concern now is Im not sure kung my OEM security alarm ang 4x4 unit na ito, dahil wala pang Owner's manual kapa kapa lang muna, isang latest discovery ko is how to set speed limit, the rest hula hula lang muna.

RTS

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the pics of the trailblazer over *kotse.com are gorgeous

compared to the cabin of the 4x2 colorado LT over *autoindustriya

close up of the hu

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    had my B pillars covered with glossy black decals

before and after pics:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I would have to agree pero you're comparing the LTZ of the Trailblazer to Colorado's entry level, LT.

*Numbah5 said that you can also put that same headunit on the Colorado in the TBZ for P49.5K

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wow! Ganda ah. How much sir tsaka saan? Yung A-pillar mo sir ba gusto mo na isama parang katulad ng sa Range Rover Evoque and Ford Explorer.

Ano next mod sir?

Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    had my B pillars covered with glossy black decals...
    Last edited by albert_b; October 30th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer