New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    RTS,

I was able to deduct my reservation fee upon payment.

This is how my transaction went:

Sept. 28, 2012
    Check out the dispaly unit at Chevrolet Makati.

Sept. 29, 2012
    Was going to pay P20,000 reservation fee via credit card pero hindi nila ma process so I just paid reservation fee of P5,000 in cash.

Sept. 30, 2012
    Checked out if tint was installed properly.

Oct. 1, 2012
    Paid the full amount of unit and insurance minus reservation fee and took the KING home.

Smooth transaction with Emma of Chevrolet Makati.

That's very good to hear *steer. Sana lahat ng dealers, ganyan ka-efficient. Pwede pala na you get the unit same day you pay in full.

So that means you got the display unit and paid in cash? Kasi, I was also asking around several SAs (via text lang) mga last week of Sept pa, and they just want me to reserve asap pero no commitment on availability.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    RTS,

pansinin mo yun small lights at the bottom part of your rear bumper particularly the red, is it missing a bulb?

may circular switch dyan sa lower left side ng steering wheel. the top switch turns on the front fog lights, the bottom switch turns on the rear fog lights. turn on the rear fog lights and check if both the rear fog lights turn on.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    That's very good to hear *steer. Sana lahat ng dealers, ganyan ka-efficient. Pwede pala na you get the unit same day you pay in full.

So that means you got the display unit and paid in cash? Kasi, I was also asking around several SAs (via text lang) mga last week of Sept pa, and they just want me to reserve asap pero no commitment on availability.
    paid via MANAGER'S CHEQUE, which is good as cash na din.

around last week of September, Chevrolet Otis was also willing to sell their 4x2 silver unit for cash. SA Vicky..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009

around last week of September, Chevrolet Otis was also willing to sell their 4x2 silver unit for cash. SA Vicky..

Good to know. Thanks *steer.

If in case me alam ka, let me know pag may dealer na may available 4x4 TBZ on stock na accepting cash payment. Salamat bro!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Mine, windshied not covered with tint, I have to go for 3M somewhere in Banawe ( P 1,400), casa tints Platinum Brand.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Mine, windshied not covered with tint, I have to go for 3M somewhere in Banawe ( P 1,400), casa tints Platinum Brand.
    Platinum tints din yun unang offer, pero I was afraid na pangit quality and baka may masira pa kapag papalitan ko next time so

I had mine upgraded to 3M all around with full windshield. nag add ako P2,520.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Good to know. Thanks *steer.

If in case me alam ka, let me know pag may dealer na may available 4x4 TBZ on stock na accepting cash payment. Salamat bro!

try mong kausapin si EMMA of Chevy Makati.

sabihin mo nabasa mo na madali siyang kausap.

If tanungin who referred, sabihin mo yun unang Trailblazer na nabentahan nila.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ang Chev North EDSA ba eh TCCCI o Juno?

I remember there's a guy named *i40 that seems to work for chev north edsa. I hope he reads this and explain why they seem to be extorting 20k from their own customers

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Ang Chev North EDSA ba eh TCCCI o Juno?

I remember there's a guy named *i40 that seems to work for chev north edsa. I hope he reads this and explain why they seem to be extorting 20k from their own customers
    Thanks albert for your support, I will keep on barking like a dog na kinuhanan ng buto, until I get even,by the way nakuha mo na ba ang owner's manual mo?

RTS

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    No not yet sir pero I havent bought pa sir kasi yung PR sa company namin is a bit slow. Hopefully around late nov nandiyan na siya. I hope. :-D
    Then after me, sa December yung kay *numbah5 naman ang dadating.
    Before the year ends siguro may atleast 5 owners na on this thread.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer