New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 80 of 442 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Sir, congrats! you got a good deal there.

Can you share which dealer and the breakdown of the P1.805M? Already including added accessories, insurance and 3yr LTO? Which accessories are added?

Thanks bro!
    For your Queries - Dealer is North Edsa (Balintawak) reservation tendered last Oct.19/12
    Unit price- P 1,718,000
    LTO Reg. 13,500
    TPL 10,000 (around)
    Others 50,000 (for the entertainment DVD, Monitor, ETC. no back up camera )
    Insurance ----------- ( Buyer choice )
    Total paid 1,782,388
    Perks no significant except the standard floor matting ,tint & windshield not included , plus anxieties if you can get the unit in time ,he he he

Good Luck- RTS

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    For your Queries - Dealer is North Edsa (Balintawak) reservation tendered last Oct.19/12
    Unit price- P 1,718,000
    LTO Reg. 13,500
    TPL 10,000 (around)
    Others 50,000 (for the entertainment DVD, Monitor, ETC. no back up camera )
    Insurance ----------- ( Buyer choice )
    Total paid 1,782,388
    Perks no significant except the standard floor matting ,tint & windshield not included , plus anxieties if you can get the unit in time ,he he he

Good Luck- RTS

uyy! nakadiscount ka sa unit price ah.

original unit price was P1,718,888 para swerte.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    uyy! nakadiscount ka sa unit price ah.

original unit price was P1,718,888 para swerte.
    OOOPPS, sorry my mistake, you are right P 1,718,888 , blank na ang coconut shell ko he he he, walang discount , nag pasakalye na ako sa owner noong anniv night nila, sabi ko since we are the sure buyer at that day ano ang giveaway that we will remember him. NADA NADA

RTS

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    OOOPPS, sorry my mistake, you are right P 1,718,888 , blank na ang coconut shell ko he he he, walang discount , nag pasakalye na ako sa owner noong anniv night nila, sabi ko since we are the sure buyer at that day ano ang giveaway that we will remember him. NADA NADA

RTS
    ang babarat eh noh.... 888 nalang ayaw pang ipatawad. hahaha

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi RTS,

How do you find your new TBZ?

Ride comfort? NVH?
    Performance?

:-) Congrats sir

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hi RTS,

How do you find your new TBZ?

Ride comfort? NVH?
    Performance?

:-) Congrats sir
    Hi Albert,

Ngayon after lunch pa kukunin sa casa dahil I gave them 1 day to dry up the tints, remain to be seen the comparison between Montero & Blazer. One thing I noticed is montero baggage cover is medyo pulido kaysa blazer.

RTS

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hi Sir Steer. I know you got your 4x2 TB in Chevy Makati and your satisfied the way your transaction went . But I just have to share my terrible experience there. Since July I inquired there about the TB 4x4 they had no confirmed date when it will be available. In august I wanted to put down my reservation for a Black 4x4 but they didn't want to except it. He even ask the branch manager she said not yet. I told my SA that how come other chevy branches are excepting? They (Chevy Makati) didn't want to give false promises when the unit will arrive like the other chevy branches. September 1st week finally they said others already put a reservation i can make one na. I was #3 but #1 for a black 4x4. I only picked chevy makati kc very close to where I live in Legaspi Village. My agreement and transaction was to be BANK P.O which they had no problem with even cash, like you, ok lang daw basta may sale. For almost 6-7weeks now I was inquiring with other branches and they said I can line up like the others but if I wanted a faster transaction 3 DI, in house insurance or financing, etc... I informed my SA about what other dealers are offering and he said that chevy makati SA are not like that and no they won't do that once the unit arrives. Now just yesterday finally my black 4x4 will be available next monday daw but he has bad news. The management just gave notice yesterday morning that for the 4x4 IN-HOUSE FINANCING ONLY, IN-HOUSE INSURANCE, NO CASH TRANSACTION and NO BANK PO. I said WHAT THE F***! He was apologizing and there's nothing they can do that's what the higher ups said. He and his manager tried to offered me their "best" in-house deal daw but it was very ridiculous I told them to process my refund of my reservation. Very very disappointed...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sorry to hear that sir. Which casa will you be transacting with na?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMREY View Post
    Hi Sir Steer. I know you got your 4x2 TB in Chevy Makati and your satisfied the way your transaction went . But I just have to share my terrible experience there. Since July I inquired there about the TB 4x4 they had no confirmed date when it will be available. In august I wanted to put down my reservation for a Black 4x4 but they didn't want to except it. He even ask the branch manager she said not yet. I told my SA that how come other chevy branches are excepting? They (Chevy Makati) didn't want to give false promises when the unit will arrive like the other chevy branches. September 1st week finally they said others already put a reservation i can make one na. I was #3 but #1 for a black 4x4. I only picked chevy makati kc very close to where I live in Legaspi Village. My agreement and transaction was to be BANK P.O which they had no problem with even cash, like you, ok lang daw basta may sale. For almost 6-7weeks now I was inquiring with other branches and they said I can line up like the others but if I wanted a faster transaction 3 DI, in house insurance or financing, etc... I informed my SA about what other dealers are offering and he said that chevy makati SA are not like that and no they won't do that once the unit arrives. Now just yesterday finally my black 4x4 will be available next monday daw but he has bad news. The management just gave notice yesterday morning that for the 4x4 IN-HOUSE FINANCING ONLY, IN-HOUSE INSURANCE, NO CASH TRANSACTION and NO BANK PO. I said WHAT THE F***! He was apologizing and there's nothing they can do that's what the higher ups said. He and his manager tried to offered me their "best" in-house deal daw but it was very ridiculous I told them to process my refund of my reservation. Very very disappointed...

tama na they were not accepting reservations without knowing when units would arrive.

mali na pinaprioritize nila in house financing, more so that they have previously agreed to accept your bank p.o.

i would have personally tried to directly talk with the manager and point out the fact that, in business, you can not just back out of a deal.

sana hindi, pero baka the demand for the trailblazer is getting into their heads. yan ang iniiwasan ko kaya i got a unit as fast as i could.

you could try out other dealers.

pero kung Chevy Makati preference mo due to proximity, maybe just switch sales agents. have another family member get intouch with Chevy Makati and look for Emma.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    EDIT:

1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer