New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 442 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Pre ok lang naman if you mention it here. If enough people voice out the problem then perhaps they'll realize na mali practice nila. But I do respect your decision din. Good luck sir sa car hunting

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sir RTS, walang monoploya ang dealer ng chevy kaya if i were you, find another dealer, yung reco ni sir steer. walk away from that dealer na pangit kausap. ang habol lang ng dealer na yan eh yung dealer incentive nila from financed units. moreso sa PMS mo, so may idea ka na on how they do business. ngayon pa lang, iwas ka na sa dealer na yan and it would be better to name that SA and dealer for the benefit of the public who are interested to buy the TB also. as long as what you will state here are just the facts without any bias sir.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Sir

Thank you for your comments, but I totally does'nt agree with it that cash buyers are good for 2nd hand or not popular models. What it the buyer even gusto nila ang financing scheme but they are not qualified or their age posed a higher risk as a debtor. Beside now a days ,if you keep your cash sa bank ,the interest is "kakarampot" you might as well use it in buying things you want to acquire.

RTS
    by the way, I bought mine CASH.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir RTS, try also the dealer where I reserve my Trailblazer LTZ. Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA. The only Chevy dealer directly owned by The Covenant Car Company Inc. or in short Chevrolet Philippines. They will accomodate any modes of payment.

Look for Mike

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sir RTS, try also the dealer where I reserve my Trailblazer LTZ. Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA. The only Chevy dealer directly owned by The Covenant Car Company Inc. or in short Chevrolet Philippines. They will accomodate any modes of payment.

Look for Mike
    Update

We finally closed the deal of Trailblazer 4 x4, after chipping out like the baggage cover (P 24K plus pala yung), the headlight covers, hindi na raw pwedeng tangalin yun entertainment (DVD, monitor etc.) . Total cost P1.805 M, kasama LTO which is about P 13K , the P3K to be refunded on the later part according to them.

RTS

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wow! The cargo cover is 24k?!

I was going through Chevy Thailand website when I saw this storage cover:

I also want these (rails and the cross bar) for my LT variant :-)

source: http://www.chevrolet.co.th/service/c...cessories.html
    Last edited by albert_b; October 23rd, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sir Albert,

Parang hindi ganyan yung OEM nilang baggage covers, it seems na yung area ng covers ay sakop ang 3rd seat, maybe I can fabricate the cover like in your picture if I can find the right material, in fairness mas pulido ang montero when it comes to the baggage cover. Sa roof rack naman ,only the longtitudinal ang meron but walang cross section, lumalabas na pang porma lang yung sa atin 4x4.
    RTS

RTS

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOnymousNewbie View Post
    Right now seems like M/T lng ang available sa 4x2. . Hoping to see the A/T version on the 4x2, but i guess it will take sometime. . If budget permits 4x4 would be so much better with those added features. . But the price seems a bit of a reach for us.. I'm really looking forward to see the actual TB here in Cebu. . Thanks..
    Magkano sa cebu yung trailblazer sir?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * Albert

Looking at your pictures, I dont think the of 24K price for the baggage cover is not worth it, if I can find the right material kaya kong gawin yan during my spare time, also wondering that roof rack of the 4x4 released ay walang cross section only longtitudinal, sana naman hindi short cutting ng mga dealers dito atin kasi sa brochure ng chevy thailand.
    kasama sa unit yung additional dito.

RTS

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * Albert
    Noted your pics, kung ganyan lang ka simple ang baggage cover, then Im right to scrap it sa add on, also the roof rack only longtitudinal wala ang cross section. Sana naman these are not short cutting by our dealers kasi sa Chevy thailand brochure ,the items I mentioned are standard fitting sa 4 x 4 & not additional.
    RTS

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer