New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 442 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sana ngayon sila magkaroon ng 2.5 A/T, too late almost wrapped up na yung 4x4 trailblazer na nai booked ko. Kaya lang some dissapointing issue came up, they will charge extra for the cover of the 3rd seat (to make it flat even), plus they mentioned cover for the headlight or garnish. Tomorrow we will have a final talk to express the disappoinment, if we will not reach a compromising agreement it will be either a buy or bust. I can feel that they are not enthusiastic sa cash buyer.
    RTS

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Sana ngayon sila magkaroon ng 2.5 A/T, too late almost wrapped up na yung 4x4 trailblazer na nai booked ko. Kaya lang some dissapointing issue came up, they will charge extra for the cover of the 3rd seat (to make it flat even), plus they mentioned cover for the headlight or garnish. Tomorrow we will have a final talk to express the disappoinment, if we will not reach a compromising agreement it will be either a buy or bust. I can feel that they are not enthusiastic sa cash buyer.
    RTS
    Why do you need to have a cover for your headlamp? For me it would make your trailblazer baduy. Tsaka may extra charge talaga ang cover. Just insist on the cover for the 3rd row para flat ang dating, or better yet, magpafabricate ka na lang sa labas. And saang dealer yan?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm also curious about these add-ons. Especially the sear cover at the third that makes it appear flushed to the floor.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Why do you need to have a cover for your headlamp? For me it would make your trailblazer baduy. Tsaka may extra charge talaga ang cover. Just insist on the cover for the 3rd row para flat ang dating, or better yet, magpafabricate ka na lang sa labas. And saang dealer yan?
    Actually this is not my Idea, according to them since Im a cash buyer allocation of the unit ay mayroon ng nakatoka either sa financing or in house, the only available they can spare is yung nakadisplay, imagine the add-on will be plus 108K kaya nga sabi ko if we will not reach the amicable settlement, I will withdraw my initial deposit, hindi bale ng maka lipas ang all saint day para sana long driving at least I can look for a more hospitable dealer, sa P 108K nga pala kasama yung entertainment (touch screen GPS etc) na not my plan.

RTS

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Which dealer yan sir?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Actually this is not my Idea, according to them since Im a cash buyer allocation of the unit ay mayroon ng nakatoka either sa financing or in house, the only available they can spare is yung nakadisplay, imagine the add-on will be plus 108K kaya nga sabi ko if we will not reach the amicable settlement, I will withdraw my initial deposit, hindi bale ng maka lipas ang all saint day para sana long driving at least I can look for a more hospitable dealer, sa P 108K nga pala kasama yung entertainment (touch screen GPS etc) na not my plan.

RTS
    in my experience with Chevy Otis and Makati. Never nila diniscrimate ang cash buyer. a sale is a sale be it cash or financing. give them a try.

Emma of Makati.
    Vicky of Otis Manila.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have an idea kung anong dealer yan. Any of the Juno Cars Chevy dealers.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011

RTS
    Kse nga sine-securitize ang auto loans as ABS and then sold to the secondary market for bond investors.

Sino ba pinakamagaling sa auto loans, PSBank ba? Check their investment funds/trust, mataas din.

The prices of cars nowadays are dictated by the amount of loan, the bigger the amount, Syempre bigger interest for willing investor / lenders.

The only thing that you can buy in straight cash today are the older or unpopular models. kse walang takers yun eh

But new cars like these, count 2-3 years before it can given as cash

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Kse nga sine-securitize ang auto loans as ABS and then sold to the secondary market for bond investors.

Sino ba pinakamagaling sa auto loans, PSBank ba? Check their investment funds/trust, mataas din.

The prices of cars nowadays are dictated by the amount of loan, the bigger the amount, Syempre bigger interest for willing investor / lenders.

The only thing that you can buy in straight cash today are the older or unpopular models. kse walang takers yun eh

But new cars like these, count 2-3 years before it can given as cash

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Sir

Thank you for your comments, but I totally does'nt agree with it that cash buyers are good for 2nd hand or not popular models. What it the buyer even gusto nila ang financing scheme but they are not qualified or their age posed a higher risk as a debtor. Beside now a days ,if you keep your cash sa bank ,the interest is "kakarampot" you might as well use it in buying things you want to acquire.

RTS

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    in my experience with Chevy Otis and Makati. Never nila diniscrimate ang cash buyer. a sale is a sale be it cash or financing. give them a try.

Emma of Makati.
    Vicky of Otis Manila.
    Thank sir Steer I will try you mentioned ,if today things will not work out.( Hindi ko na lang babangitin kung sinong dealer, )

Thanks RTS

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer