New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 442 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jonybern19 View Post

Bro numbah5, nababading na sayo si OB hahahahah. hoy badingersey bili ka na ng TB puro ka ngakngak eh hahahhahah
    Anong bading. Ibang klase lang talaga mahumaling si numba5, if we dig deeper sa sinasbi nya sa trail, his enthusiasm just reveals passion about this car, nakakahawa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Oy Alvin!

*pop3corn, ikaw ba? Gusto mo ikaw nalang pagusapan natin
    Oy Berto!

Stomach in na ba 'yan? Hehe. :-)

Tanong ko nga pala... Foot brake ba gamit ng TB? O handbrake?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonybern19 View Post
    Bro numbah5, nababading na sayo si OB hahahahah. hoy badingersey bili ka na ng TB puro ka ngakngak eh hahahhahah
    Di siya bibili ng Trailblazer dahil FIT siya.

*albert_b, anong masasabi mo dito?

*alvin, handbrake pa rin ang parking brake.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Anong bading. Ibang klase lang talaga mahumaling si numba5, if we dig deeper sa sinasbi nya sa trail, his enthusiasm just reveals passion about this car, nakakahawa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Inggit ka lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I'm new... tanong ko lng po sa mga expert / experienced dyan. . Good idea ba na bumili ng TB agad? or wait for some improvements or upgrades for those cited issues? (if there's any..) First Ride ng pamilya.. and i'm tasked to do the research. just want to know your inputs. . thanks..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOnymousNewbie View Post
    I'm new... tanong ko lng po sa mga expert / experienced dyan. . Good idea ba na bumili ng TB agad? or wait for some improvements or upgrades for those cited issues? (if there's any..) First Ride ng pamilya.. and i'm tasked to do the research. just want to know your inputs. . thanks..
    The only things that needed to be upgraded sa Trailblazer are its stock radio and its headlamp, which you can buy either sa casa or sa mga accessories shops. So yeah, you can buy the Trailblazer na. *steer is happy with his Trailblazer.

Question lang, do you want a 4x4 or a 4x2? A/T or M/T?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Those cited are not really critical concerns. More of personal preference. Numbah may not like the audio quality pero baka pasado na siya sa yo. Ako I dont like the smallish rims of the LT variant pero baka ok naman na sa yo. So it is all a matter of taste.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The only things that needed to be upgraded sa Trailblazer are its stock radio and its headlamp, which you can buy either sa casa or sa mga accessories shops. So yeah, you can buy the Trailblazer na. *steer is happy with his Trailblazer.

Question lang, do you want a 4x4 or a 4x2? A/T or M/T?
    Correction; I am not happy with TB.

I am ecstatic!!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Correction; I am not happy with TB.

I am ecstatic!!!
    Bro steer, bacause of your statement, ikaw na ang next target ni OB. Hahahaha!!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by funblazer View Post
    2 lang, driver and passenger side
    how are the safety features of trail blazer? I heard from a source that the reason the fortunner is half the price of toyota Pardo is because it comprised safety. The fortunner will probably not pass the crash test in USA. In this case the new trail blazer body is still not available in the USA? I'm just wondering if the low price of trailblazer may have compromised safety? Take note both fortuners and trailblazers are made in Thailand. Any inputs?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer