New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 442 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Well, the whole package sir is overpriced. Mas mura pa if we just source those "add-ons" ourselves.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    *steer, is the stepboard standard with your LT unit? The SA told me that it is not included but the base unit I saw in Trinoma actually has stepboard.

I went to Chevy Pasig earlier and for P120K, HU with DVD/GPS/Bluetooth/Aux/USB (no TV), headrest monitors(2x), reverse camera and reverse sensor, leather(ette?) seat, and stepboard will be factory-installed. The HU was better than those installed in Forty.

Thx

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    BTW, the leatherette seat was cheap-looking. It may be better to source this out from 3rd-party.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by funblazer View Post
    *steer, is the stepboard standard with your LT unit? The SA told me that it is not included but the base unit I saw in Trinoma actually has stepboard.

I went to Chevy Pasig earlier and for P120K, HU with DVD/GPS/Bluetooth/Aux/USB (no TV), headrest monitors(2x), reverse camera and reverse sensor, leather(ette?) seat, and stepboard will be factory-installed. The HU was better than those installed in Forty.

Thx
    the LT unit I bought came with a step board.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    BTW, the leatherette seat was cheap-looking. It may be better to source this out from 3rd-party.
    can't wait to have the SEAT PRO seat covers installed tomorrow.

will try to post before and after pictures.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Anukaba, syemore pag madami bumili commoner, common, pag isa lang bumili, king. Nag iisa lang naman dapt king lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    langya bading ito hahahahahah,

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Thx
    Yup tama si Steer, stock for all trims ang step board. Ano itsura kaya nung sensors sa likod sir? Black or body toned like the ones on the LTZ?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    They will release the colorado in the US , not sure bout the trailblazer thou.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yup tama si Steer, stock for all trims ang step board. Ano itsura kaya nung sensors sa likod sir? Black or body toned like the ones on the LTZ?
    The display unit was black and the sensors (4x) were also black. Didn't ask if body-colored yung sensors since I am considering black unit anyway.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    They will release the colorado in the US , not sure bout the trailblazer thou.
    Based on news clippings, trailblazer will not be sold in the US at least for now..

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer