New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 442 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    if i may add we went to chevy alabang this afternoon... the SA informed us that HU with gps/dvd will be standard for 4x2 and 4x4 variants plus rearview camera and also leather seats...their 4x4 display unit may arrive tommorow..blue daw yun dadating..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    if i may add we went to chevy alabang this afternoon... the SA informed us that HU with gps/dvd will be standard for 4x2 and 4x4 variants plus rearview camera and also leather seats...their 4x4 display unit may arrive tommorow..blue daw yun dadating..
    oh my.... standard na mga yan sa 4x2 at the same price? ?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yes sir, 2 unit nila yun nakita ko meron nyan.. they even showed us the orig. HU (kalas na) yun maliit na screen.. at the same price daw..
    if i may ask mga sir...mas sulit na ba LTZ 2.8 4x4 kaysa 2013 sta. fe 4x2?
    sensya na.... wala ako alam masyado sa sasakyan kaya dito na lang nagtanong..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    :funa:
    too short
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    King of the Segment na kaagad?!
    Well I tend to agree with what C! Magazine stated in their recent issue. But yeah, it's premature so let's all see. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    oh my.... standard na mga yan sa 4x2 at the same price? ?
    Baka pwede mo pa mahabol yung para sa yo steer. I don't think they'd change the price kasi napublish na yung rates. It wouldn't look good to make a price increase so early in the ball game.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Take a picture mamaya xpac! Para at least sigurado kami na DVD/GPS na HU namin pagdating ng december. Baka kasi standard lang siya for Chevrolet Alabang lang.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Olympic White
    Edit ko:

1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 2012 Manila Olympic White

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yes sir, 2 unit nila yun nakita ko meron nyan.. they even showed us the orig. HU (kalas na) yun maliit na screen...
    I wonder what they are doing with the stock HUs. Patabong sir if the are willing to give it to the customer. :D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Walang HID head lamps yung 4X4 variant..Sayang...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8 View Post
    Well, Everest has been around since 2003, Alterra since 2004, Gen 1 Montero way before them (though not sure if it was already part of PPV program back then.
    And for reasons only known to Nissan, (their Pathfinder,based on Navara) never joined the fray in
    Thailand, thus never made it in our soil.

So they've been around for quite some time, it's just that the Fortuner became the most popular one and was made the benchmark of incoming PPVs. (IMO)
    ya they all have been around a while.. but toyota was the first to come out with the coil spring rear suspension, which is probably why it sold so well. it was actually big issue in thailand when they released the fortuner.. because the tax system for coil spring suspension was different just before the fortuner came out. as soon as the tax system changes came into effect toyota already had the fortuner on the production line. which isuzu and ford contested. but i guess lost out anyways.. so now 8 years later everyone else is pretty much playing catch up.. and even if the new SUVs from other makers are in fact literally better than the fortuner, how much does toyota have to change to be on the same level again with the current crop of SUVs..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hoping maging mabenta to lalo na yung 4X2 at 4X4 variants nya!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer