New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 442 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    mga sir..tanong ko lang po pa tulong kasi balak namin bumili ng chevy car tpos 1st car pa namin...kamusta po ba ang parts and maintenance service ng chevy? tpos medyo pricey pa d2 yung chevy bacolod 1.438M yung M/T ng Trailblazer..wala naba problema nowadays sa time of delivery ng parts if ever mag ka problema? TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jagnostic85 View Post
    mga sir..tanong ko lang po pa tulong kasi balak namin bumili ng chevy car tpos 1st car pa namin...kamusta po ba ang parts and maintenance service ng chevy? tpos medyo pricey pa d2 yung chevy bacolod 1.438M yung M/T ng Trailblazer..wala naba problema nowadays sa time of delivery ng parts if ever mag ka problema? TIA
    Mas mahal talaga mga cars sa Visayas and Mindanao according to my SA because of the freight cost. Yung other question mo, mas maganda kung mga current Chevy owners ang sasagot.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    in 2 years time an all new hilux is coming out.. then i guess a new fortuner would be coming too.. is toyota so far ahead that everyone else is playing catch up? the thing is.. most of this new pickups and coming SUV variants are almost just like the current hilux and fortuner, on the looks department anyways.. so in two years time.. there will be another market shakeup.. and to think the current hilux is 8 years old.. and the fortuner about the same age.. what were all the the other companies doing 8 years ago?

back to topic.i do think the trailblazer is a good car basing my opinion on car reviews.. cant wait to test drive one for myself..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    in 2 years time an all new hilux is coming out.. then i guess a new fortuner would be coming too.. is toyota so far ahead that everyone else is playing catch up? the thing is.. most of this new pickups and coming SUV variants are almost just like the current hilux and fortuner, on the looks department anyways.. so in two years time.. there will be another market shakeup.. and to think the current hilux is 8 years old.. and the fortuner about the same age.. what were all the the other companies doing 8 years ago?

back to topic.i do think the trailblazer is a good car basing my opinion on car reviews.. cant wait to test drive one for myself..
    The Fortuner did make a new niche in the market back then. But to say that they will re-invent the mid-size SUV in 2 years time is getting ahead of ourselves. The way I can see it is if they can the fort at a lower price and improve the specs vs the trailblazer and MS, then that is something. If they go the SF way of a soft-roader SUV, then it is not also revolutionary.

So IMO, in 2 years time, there'll be no shake-up as in back in 2005 iirc.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yeah, I would agree to that. Maybe, a new engine and more bells and whistles. I also think they'd bump up the size a bit.
    But as of now, the Trail is the new king of the segment. Ü

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, let's put up a database of Trailblazer owners in the following format:

1. (tsikot handlename) (variant purchased) (dealer where you bought your Trail) (month and year purchased) (city or town you lived in)(color of your Trail according to the brochure)

Ex. numbah5 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA December 2012 Quezon City Summit White

Steer, please do the honors of starting the database.
    Last edited by numbah5; October 6th, 2012 at 10:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yeah, I would agree to that. Maybe, a new engine and more bells and whistles. I also think they'd bump up the size a bit.
    But as of now, the Trail is the new king of the segment. Ü

:funa:

too short

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Guys, let's put up a database of Trailblazer owners in the following format:

1. (tsikot handlename) (variant purchased) (dealer where you bought your Trail) (month and year purchased) (city or town you lived in)(color of your Trail according to the brochure)

Ex. numbah5 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA December 2012 Quezon City Summit White

Steer, please do the honors of starting the database.

steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Olympic White

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    .. and to think the current hilux is 8 years old.. and the fortuner about the same age.. what were all the the other companies doing 8 years ago?
    Well, Everest has been around since 2003, Alterra since 2004, Gen 1 Montero way before them (though not sure if it was already part of PPV program back then.
    And for reasons only known to Nissan, (their Pathfinder,based on Navara) never joined the fray in
    Thailand, thus never made it in our soil.

So they've been around for quite some time, it's just that the Fortuner became the most popular one and was made the benchmark of incoming PPVs. (IMO)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    King of the Segment na kaagad?!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer