New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 442 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    New forumer here but long time lurker

Will await the new Everest and the comparo between the Trailblazer. :soon:

Its just hard to decide on which vehicle would bring more bang for the buck so a careful look through specs and performance would be key on what my family would buy.

I hope Chevy (and even Ford) would introduce a 4x4 M/T variant come next year much like the offerings under the Monty and Fortuner

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee View Post
    *Steer,
    what's the size of your stock rims and tires? If I may suggest, go for offroad design rims. This seems to be the trend nowadays. Try searching for Mayhem Riot color black in Nitto Terra Grapplers if you like it. It will complement your black and white theme. Check the offset too, mas maganda kung medyo pantay siya sa fender. Pansin ko kasi sa picture medyo pasok yung stock rims especially yung sa back. Size 20s would be a perfect balance of form and function.

You might want to black ones yung sa B pilars mo for that LTZ look. babagay din kasi superblack tint mo.

As for the exhaust tip, the one on the left. And I don't think it will void your warranty. Congrats sa new ride mo.
    *Doc jayvee, pwede rin 18s if offroad look ang habol ni steer. In our case, rims (hopefully) and HU upgrade lang gagawin namin muna. Tires can be upgraded in the future. May plan ka rin ba bumili ng Trailblazer doc?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    New forumer here but long time lurker

Will await the new Everest and the comparo between the Trailblazer. :soon:

Its just hard to decide on which vehicle would bring more bang for the buck so a careful look through specs and performance would be key on what my family would buy.

I hope Chevy (and even Ford) would introduce a 4x4 M/T variant come next year much like the offerings under the Monty and Fortuner
    if you base it now between Ranger vs Colorado, Ranger wins.

so if that trend continues, new Everest crashes Trailblazer.

the only question is, when would the new Everest come to the Philippines.

last time I spoke with Ford, they said that it won't be anytime soon due to current overstock of old Everest.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *Doc jayvee, pwede rin 18s if offroad look ang habol ni steer. In our case, rims (hopefully) and HU upgrade lang gagawin namin muna. Tires can be upgraded in the future. May plan ka rin ba bumili ng Trailblazer doc?
    parang sayang yun stock HU unless may bibili or sulit trade in.

i think magandang ilagay nalang DVD screen etc sa dashboard top compartment.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    parang sayang yun stock HU unless may bibili or sulit trade in.

i think magandang ilagay nalang DVD screen etc sa dashboard top compartment.
    Before i-deliver sa amin naikabit na yung DVD/GPS/TV HU. Sa casa namin bibilhin kasama panel conversion. Kaya pagdating sa amin ng Trailblazer, yun na ang HU.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Good Day mga sirs,
    Im RTS from other corner (strada) , may I ask kung meroon na kayong nakuhang blazer na 2.8L 4 x 4?, kasi yung kausap kung outlet wala pa raw at under launching pa, the other naman by end of October or early part of november. It seems they are less enthusiastic sa cash buyers.
    Thanks...RTS

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Saang dealer yan sir? Try mo sa EDSA-GH or sa Otis. Sa Otis sabi sa akin ang pila nila is white na 4x4. Pero may other colors sila na available, kausap ko dun sa Adon. Sa EDSA-GH naman si Mike.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee View Post
    Di ko gusto yung rear quarter panel window design. Bakit ganun, ang laki ng salamin pero maliit lang yung actual window? Hindi pa pantay?

Dapat dito black tint para hindi halata. Pag reflective masisira yung exterior look.
    Yes it's a small window lang talaga sir. I found this on the web, here's how it looks like from the inside

But I do agree about the super black tint ... that's exactly what I'll put in :-)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Before i-deliver sa amin naikabit na yung DVD/GPS/TV HU. Sa casa namin bibilhin kasama panel conversion. Kaya pagdating sa amin ng Trailblazer, yun na ang HU.
    Sir, pa-PM ng cost :-)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yes it's a small window lang talaga sir. I found this on the web, here's how it looks like from the inside

But I do agree about the super black tint ... that's exactly what I'll put in :-)
    Go with the VKool OEM 05 Tints! 78% heat rejection and also, YGPM
    Last edited by numbah5; October 5th, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer