New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 442 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    IMO, double oval, tapos 18" to 20" sa wheels. Parang masyadong oa pag anything bigger. Ang pogi nga ng white and silver. Chevrolet Philippines dalin nyo na dito ang 4x2 AT before the year ends dahil early next year baka ubos na bonuses namin, hehehe. Price it like the montero or fortuner middle variants lang and you have a potential huge winner here.

Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post

which exhaust tip would look better? double oval, stock, double round? any other suggestions?

would I be voiding any warranties if I change exhaust tip?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    ...should i go for 18" or 22"?...
    Maganda talaga yung puno siya, 22" pero factor mo din sir how you'll use the vehicle kung pang probinsya din. 18"s are a good compromise kung ganun.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmcgov View Post
    ...Chevrolet Philippines dalin nyo na dito ang 4x2 AT...
    Yan din ang madalas kung tanong sir. Pero everyone says wala. They even said na sa Thailand daw nga walang 4x2 A/T eh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yan din ang madalas kung tanong sir. Pero everyone says wala. They even said na sa Thailand daw nga walang 4x2 A/T eh.
    Pinaresearch ko kay mike yung 4x2 A/T. Binigay ko pa nga sa kanya yung link ng Chevy Thailand kung saan ko nakita yung 4x2 A/T.

Here is the link to the official brochure of the Thai market Trailblazer in English:
    http://en.chevrolet.co.th/bypass/gmn..._EN_140912.pdf
    Last edited by numbah5; October 5th, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Pinoint out ko yan kahapon sa hotline ng Chevy. Nagkamali nga raw sila. They were basing the power output in kW kaya ngaging 110 hp. 110 kW kasi is equal to 150 ps.
    Took another look and... no unit of measurment was used after 110. Someone tell Chevy.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    *Steer,
    what's the size of your stock rims and tires? If I may suggest, go for offroad design rims. This seems to be the trend nowadays. Try searching for Mayhem Riot color black in Nitto Terra Grapplers if you like it. It will complement your black and white theme. Check the offset too, mas maganda kung medyo pantay siya sa fender. Pansin ko kasi sa picture medyo pasok yung stock rims especially yung sa back. Size 20s would be a perfect balance of form and function.

You might want to black ones yung sa B pilars mo for that LTZ look. babagay din kasi superblack tint mo.

As for the exhaust tip, the one on the left. And I don't think it will void your warranty. Congrats sa new ride mo.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Maganda din ang silver. Hehe di halata kung maging maalikabok na.
    Di ko gusto yung rear quarter panel window design. Bakit ganun, ang laki ng salamin pero maliit lang yung actual window? Hindi pa pantay?

Dapat dito black tint para hindi halata. Pag reflective masisira yung exterior look.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    No i don't think they'd void your warranty sir. I like the oval one. Kung merong mas square I'd take the square one. Parang ganito sir

baka nga bagay yang square since square din yun crevice sa bumper.

will take a look at actual, thanks for the suggestion.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Maganda talaga yung puno siya, 22" pero factor mo din sir how you'll use the vehicle kung pang probinsya din. 18"s are a good compromise kung ganun.

pang garahe lang! hahahaha

nakakahinayang ilabas kasi baka magasgasan lang...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee View Post
    *Steer,
    what's the size of your stock rims and tires? If I may suggest, go for offroad design rims. This seems to be the trend nowadays. Try searching for Mayhem Riot color black in Nitto Terra Grapplers if you like it. It will complement your black and white theme. Check the offset too, mas maganda kung medyo pantay siya sa fender. Pansin ko kasi sa picture medyo pasok yung stock rims especially yung sa back. Size 20s would be a perfect balance of form and function.

You might want to black ones yung sa B pilars mo for that LTZ look. babagay din kasi superblack tint mo.

As for the exhaust tip, the one on the left. And I don't think it will void your warranty. Congrats sa new ride mo.
    thank you for your detailed recommendation.

stock is 245/70R16

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer