New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 442 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Feeling ko LTZ yan Ü haha congrats sir
    Isa pa lang ang nabebentang LTZ. Yung Black na LTZ na nabenta ng Chevrolet Greenhills

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Third row. I'm 5'9" but I can sit comfortably. Though leg room eh sobrang sakto lang. So if you're 6', medyo nakabukaka ka na.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Isa pa lang ang nabebentang LTZ. Yung Black na LTZ na nabenta ng Chevrolet Greenhills
    Reading back, Hehe LT pala kukunin ni steer. :-)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Third row. I'm 5'9" but I can sit comfortably. Though leg room eh sobrang sakto lang. So if you're 6', medyo nakabukaka ka na.
    Nakausap mo si Mike bro?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yup! Thanks ng madami pre. Unfortunately alot of my questions medyo challenging:

LT variant:
    rear sensor: Malabo makakuha ng body toned. Most likely aftermarket mabibigay
    tonneau cover: For sourcing pa.
    Side mirror auto fold: not available
    (wish) LTZ's proj. headlamps: transplant might not be that easy because of the autolevel
    Roof rack: LT doesn't have yung rail pa. 15k daw.
    LTO: not free

I also went to see the OTIS branch. Same lang lahat pero the difference is sa free tint. OTIS is V-kool, EDSA GH is another brand that I cant remember at the moment lang, platinum ata

LT and LTZ has this as standard

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Uy steer! Ano kinuha mo? Pictures naman diyan hehe
    4x2 M/T Olympic white

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    after 3 days of driving Trailblazer, my 1st gen CRV seems so light and easy to drive.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Uy steer! Ano kinuha mo? Pictures naman diyan hehe
    alin pictures gusto mo makita? picture ko ba? ? hahahaha

anong part ng Trailblazer gusto mo makita, I'll take a picture and upload it here.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    actually kanina I havent seen it for myself pa. So ayun nainggit at di nakatiis. Visited both the Otis and the Edsa-GH showrooms. Ganda in-person.

I noticed pala pre that the clutch was really deep how are you with it sa Manila traffic? Tsaka yung isa ko pang iniisip is yung vibration from the engine, how does it compare with other manuals? Talaga bang top notch ang levels ng NVH ng trail?
    Last edited by albert_b; October 3rd, 2012 at 09:48 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Within the span of 3 days, mga 5 times ako tumirik due to either unfamiliarity with M/T or deep clutch.

Engine vibration was not bothersome. Although i'd still prefer the silence of gasoline engines.

The only other manual diesel engine i've driven is the Monty and I would say na halos pareho lang

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer