New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 442 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    meron po na 4x4 display sa chev otis. baka gusto nyo makita. ghaling po ako kanina dun sbra ganda! 18 inches mags. pwede ata po dun na hindi nyo kunin ang insurance sa kanila unlike santa fe na kelangan sa hyundai. di naman ganun kaingay ang makina nya. mura ba po ang parts and maintenance ng chevrolet? yung pms po mahal ba?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    There you are Autoindustriya already have a column.

The all new Chevrolet Trailblazer now in a showroom near you - Auto News

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    What do you mean sir? Plagued with DI issues din?!

of the 4 chevy dealers I visited, none of them insisted that i pay via financing.

they were all very friendly and content to make a sale.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    After coming from the S&R sale in Alabang, we saw 3 units of the 4x2 M/T Trailblazer (black, silver, grey) parked outside the Chevrolet dealership. Just found it weird that the silver and grey units had no seats and door mouldings on the inside installed. Akala ko CBU from Thailand yon?

At parang hindi nga bagay yung 16" wheels. Masyadong maliit. Dapat sana at least 17" yung sa LT.

I agree na medyo maliit 16" wheels and tires. yet it's already towering over most vehicles on the road.

I'd be hunting for some stock 18" from the 4x4 TB or Colorado.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Baka mga friends natin dito opting for the LTZ variant eh could maybe pass down to the LT guys yung stock 18" wheels ;-)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Baka mga friends natin dito opting for the LTZ variant eh could maybe pass down to the LT guys yung stock 18" wheels ;-)
    amen!

anybody?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post

I agree na medyo maliit 16" wheels and tires. yet it's already towering over most vehicles on the road.

I'd be hunting for some stock 18" from the 4x4 TB or Colorado.
    Kakahiya naman eto 16" rims for an oversized car. At least the standard rims with kia crdis, 17"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Kakahiya naman eto 16" rims for an oversized car. At least the standard rims with kia crdis, 17"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOL!:doh: .............

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    For anyone who's gonna drop by the showroom or has access to an agent, patanong naman mga sir/ma'am kailan ilalabas yung 4x2 a/t. Kahit buwan lang sa next year.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    For anyone who's gonna drop by the showroom or has access to an agent, patanong naman mga sir/ma'am kailan ilalabas yung 4x2 a/t. Kahit buwan lang sa next year.
    albert_b, YGPM

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer