New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 442 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    :popcorn:
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Putsa 18" rims, tapos 2.8L tpos as big as the old american pickup trucks,
    im gonna make a prediction avg of 5km/liter diesel Fc city driving for this baby. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOL HAahahaha natawa ako dito, sir popcorn nasusubaybayan ko mga post nyo, meron pa yung galit kayo sa pick up , mas maganda pa yung L300 delivery van mo, :drive1::hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Ewan ko but sa akin lang... di na ako naniniwala sa mga FC reviews na yan. I think they hype that its fuel efficient but in fact when you actually drive it yourself, hindi pareho sa test nila.

Tsaka based from my experience, whether it's diesel or gas basta same engine (eg. 2.0 or 2.5, etc...), pareho lang ang FC. Lamang lang ang diesel kasi mas mura.

So for the Trailblazer's 2.8 liter engine na 4x4 and A/T... I think it's going to be around 6 km/liter city driving.
    I don't know how you drive, but I'm getting a bumper to bumper traffic FC of 6.9-7.2 km/l on my Montero Sport 3.2 GLS SE. Pag walang traffic I get 7.9-8.4 km/l pure city driving. Partida pa yan na hindi VGT ang turbo ng Monty ko. And I usually drive with occassional sudden intended acceleration.

James Deakin, in one of his FB post regarding his 1 week review of the Colorado during the Habagat floods week, he admitted that he is getting a better city driving FC with the Colorado than with his Ranger 3.2 Wildtrak.
    Last edited by numbah5; September 29th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Well balitaan namin kayo sa fuel consumption Ü kapag makabili na hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I don't know how you drive, but I'm getting a bumper to bumper traffic FC of 6.9-7.2 km/l on my Montero Sport 3.2 GLS SE. Pag walang traffic I get 7.9-8.4 km/l pure city driving. Partida pa yan na hindi VGT ang turbo ng Monty ko. And I usually drive with occassional sudden intended acceleration.

James Deakin, in one of his FB post regarding his 1 week review of the Colorado during the Habagat floods week, he admitted that he is getting a better city driving FC with the Colorado than with his Ranger 3.2 Wildtrak.

syempre mas malaki ang makina ng wildtrak eh

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Do you even know what you are saying? This truck's a diesel. The power figures of this truck are 180 ps at 3,800 RPM and 470 Nm of torque at 2,000 RPM. Kaya OB, bago ka humirit, magresearch ka muna. Ok? Tsaka kung wala kang masabing matino, wag ka na lang magpost. Ok?
    Yun kse Kia Carnival thread the old CRdis na 2.9L AT are averaging 6km/liter. Now the newer batches are 2.2 VGT mT vans that are reporting a slight improvement of 2km/liter or about 8km/liter.

The 2.9l are the Lwb version non-VGT

*Sg Tucson R-EVGT is more fuel hungry than my EVGT Santa Fe not R.

And this new revolutionary dura max is 2.8l, bigger than the LWB carnival and r-evgt. Nakow, I just see money trap in this car.

treat our Fcs here differently, Iba Phil. Setting. Ni walang history yan Chevy sa diesel, the only thing we can compare are the captivas which are as efficient as SF pero smaller body sya.

I'm just saying decide well, if you decide on the looks then prepre for the expense of this car. Or pede din remember my post 5 years from now,

I have lost faith in the crdi. Those people at the pumps don't care for us, they prioritize the masa Puvs coz mabilis ang turnover ng full tanks nila hence more repeat sales. And therefore, no amount of lobbying will ever convince them to clean their diesels.

Ikaw numbah5, mayaman ka u change cars every 3 years but for most who invest in diesel, dapat naman the efficiency can last long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Lakas mong tirahin ang hyundai at chevy crdi diesels pero all praises ka sa mitsubishi crdi diesels. Ano ba talaga kuya?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    [/B]

syempre mas malaki ang makina ng wildtrak eh
    That's totally right. Alangan nman the opposite diba sir

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Went to Chevy Greenhills-EDSA a while ago so my mom would finally see the Blazer in person, marami-rami ang tumitingin sa Blazer. There were two people who commented that the 3rd row seats are better than the 3rd row seats of the Fort and Monty. There was one fat and tall lady who also sat on the 3rd row seats, she said that she's more comfortable on the Blazer than her Fort.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    You may want to read this post

Road Test - All New Trailblazer LTZ 2.8 AT 4x4 - CarMall

we're fortunate enough than the Indons, their 2.8 LTZ is worth 2.5M, converted to peso.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Yun kse Kia Carnival thread the old CRdis na 2.9L AT are averaging 6km/liter. Now the newer batches are 2.2 VGT mT vans that are reporting a slight improvement of 2km/liter or about 8km/liter.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

You mean Kia quietly upgraded the Carnival to 2.2 VGT?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer