New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 442 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Hindi ba parehas ang interior features yung Colorado at Trailblazer TOTL?
    Same interior pero may cruise control, hill descent control, hill start assist, electronic stability control, traction control, panic brake assist, cornering brake control ang Trailblazer. Colorado wala, pero sa Thailand meron sa Colorado yung mga binanggit kong features ng Trailblazer, which is also standard in the Thai Trailblazer

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    one thing that caught my attention, the bumper of the trailblazer is very very slightly different than that of the colorado, and it may be just me, but i like the colorado bumper more. the colorado bumper is a lil more extended with the slit vents above the fogs. it also has a more pronounced skid plate design, tho i doubt you can really use that part as a skid plate. the trailblazer bumper is flat compared to the colorado's
    i think the bumpers are the same size tho so the colorado's may fit the trailblazer. if i get the trailblazer, im sourcing a colorado bumper and swap it with stock first thing lol

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Did TCCCI released the local specs of Trailblazer?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Not yet but based on those that were displayed, and are currently on display, the local specs is the same as the Thai market Trailblazers, both LT and LTZ. The local LTZ has the same specs as that of the Thai Trailblazer LTZ1 except for the DVD/GPS HU of the latter.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The upcoming 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T won't have 18" wheels and leather seats but it might have a DVD/GPS HU. Chevrolet has to keep up with the competition.
    Putsa 18" rims, tapos 2.8L tpos as big as the old american pickup trucks,
    im gonna make a prediction avg of 5km/liter diesel Fc city driving for this baby. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    im gonna make a prediction avg of 5km/liter diesel Fc city driving for this baby. Good luck!

Do you even know what you are saying? This truck's a diesel. The power figures of this truck are 180 ps at 3,800 RPM and 470 Nm of torque at 2,000 RPM. Kaya OB, bago ka humirit, magresearch ka muna. Ok? Tsaka kung wala kang masabing matino, wag ka na lang magpost. Ok?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post

prediction ko 6.5-7km./liter city driving... sobra naman kung 5... pwede kung next to big foot na ang tires mo..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    prediction ko 6.5-7km./liter city driving... sobra naman kung 5... pwede kung next to big foot na ang tires mo..
    If Top Gear Philippines observed a 8.05 km/l city FC with bumper to bumper traffic during its review of the Colorado 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T, I'm predicting the Trailblazer will have a 7.5-7.8 km/l city driving FC in the same driving conditions during Top Gear's review of the Colorado.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Saw the trailblazer yesterday at Chevy EDSA, looks ok imo. Definitely a looker vs. The common fort and monty. Parang mashado lang squarish yun likod.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If Top Gear Philippines observed a 8.05 km/l city FC with bumper to bumper traffic during its review of the Colorado 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T, I'm predicting the Trailblazer will have a 7.5-7.8 km/l city driving FC in the same driving conditions during Top Gear's review of the Colorado.
    Ewan ko but sa akin lang... di na ako naniniwala sa mga FC reviews na yan. I think they hype that its fuel efficient but in fact when you actually drive it yourself, hindi pareho sa test nila.

Tsaka based from my experience, whether it's diesel or gas basta same engine (eg. 2.0 or 2.5, etc...), pareho lang ang FC. Lamang lang ang diesel kasi mas mura.

So for the Trailblazer's 2.8 liter engine na 4x4 and A/T... I think it's going to be around 6 km/liter city driving.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer