2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    eto ba yun sir? *Numbah5
    Bakit parang blank knobs lang?
    Yung nasa harap ng transmission selector lever yun. Dalawang buttons siya

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Finally, I saw the actual unit, available just today.
    So far EDSA Balintawak & Greenhills has one unit each,
    (quezon ave, alabang don't have yet) the LT variant.

To those considering this SUV, start na tyo pumila
    (in case you havn't yet) "macho gwapito" talaga

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I saw this in person kanina sa Chevrolet Greenhills. Panalong panalo talaga. Longer and wider than the Fort and the Monty. Yun nga lang, only 2 full size adults can sit at the 3rd row seats because of this:

Pero I must say, seating at the 3rd row, while having a slightly better legroom than the Fort and the Monty, is more comfortable than its 2 primary competitors. Hindi kasi nakaangat ang mga tuhod mo, level siya like sitting at the 2nd row, driver and passenger seats.

For all its features, especially the 2.8L LTZ 4x4 A/T variant, the Trailblazer is a sure winner. Especially with its attractive price, and the 5 years warranty. If Chevrolet would make good on their promise to put a DVD/GPS HU on the Trailblazer, mas lalong mayayari ang Monty at Fort. Yung 2.5L LT 4x2 M/T is like the GLX-V Limited variant ng Monty, with rear fog lamps and without the steering audio controls.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I saw this in person kanina sa Chevrolet Greenhills. Panalong panalo talaga. Longer and wider than the Fort and the Monty. Yun nga lang, only 2 full size adults can sit at the 3rd row seats because of this:

Pero I must say, seating at the 3rd row, while having a slightly better legroom than the Fort and the Monty, is more comfortable than its 2 primary competitors. Hindi kasi nakaangat ang mga tuhod mo, level siya like sitting at the 2nd row, driver and passenger seats.

For all its features, especially the 2.8L LTZ 4x4 A/T variant, the Trailblazer is a sure winner. Especially with its attractive price, and the 5 years warranty. If Chevrolet would make good on their promise to put a DVD/GPS HU on the Trailblazer, mas lalong mayayari ang Monty at Fort. Yung 2.5L LT 4x2 M/T is like the GLX-V Limited variant ng Monty, with rear fog lamps and without the steering audio controls.
    Did you try for a test drive? how did it feel. Super like..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Unfortunately, hindi pwede i-test drive yung Trailblazer. Display purposes lang yung nasa showroom. 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T yung nakadisplay, but I'm waiting for the 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T to be ready for client test drive.

But all those in Chevrolet Greenhills who test drove the Trailblazer last week in Canlubang, Laguna said that the ride comfort is much better than the Monty and Fort. Chevrolet brought a Monty GTV and Fortuner V during the test drive in order to do a comparo. The motoring press was also present in the said comparo.
    Last edited by numbah5; September 27th, 2012 at 11:34 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm interested to get the m/t LT. (di kasi afford yung LTZ) May nakapagtry na ba ng manual nito or maybe the closest thing to the Colorado? Baka kasi mangawit ako sa clutch kung sobrang bigat

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sinubukan ko yung clutch kanina. Malalim pero magaan tapakan.

May lalabas daw na 4x2 A/T variant early next year. The engine that will be used? The 2.8L Duramax Diesel
    Last edited by numbah5; September 27th, 2012 at 11:50 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Unfortunately, hindi pwede i-test drive yung Trailblazer. Display purposes lang yung nasa showroom. 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T yung nakadisplay, but I'm waiting for the 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T to be ready for client test drive.

But all those in Chevrolet Greenhills who test drove the Trailblazer last week in Canlubang, Laguna said that the ride comfort is much better than the Monty and Fort. Chevrolet brought a Monty GTV and Fortuner V during the test drive in order to do a comparo. The motoring press was also present in the said comparo.
    So we're expecting a local review and comparo very soon.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yes, sa print media lalabas yun. Pero since nagpadala na ang C! Magazine at Top Gear Philippines ng writer-editors nila sa Thailand to test drive the Trailblazer, bka yung comparo na lang ang ilabas, but their existing review is sufficient. Maganda naman ang Trailblazer review ng 2 magazines na yun since road conditions here and in Thailand is very similar. Pati rin driving style parehas na parehas.

Kaya yung mga balak bumili ng Trailblazer dyan, pumila at magpareserve na kayo habang hindi pa nilalaunch. Malamang pag na launch na ang Trailblazer, mas hahaba ang pila.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer