New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 442 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nung una duda ako sa mukha nitong Trailblazer, pero nag bago lahat after I've seen the Colorado LTZ in flesh yesterday.

Macho gwapito!

Pero ayaw ko pa ring tawagan yung kakilala kong SA baka di nanaman ako tantanan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hehe ü
    Oo naman gwapo talaga. Sabi nga nila eh head turner talaga.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Still waiting for a full review of a reputable car reviewer, and hope there are DI and in-house financing priority.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I call it Blazer in my conversation with my SA in Chevy Greenhills. It will be launched in the 1st or 2nd week of October, or next week. Basta the final price of the 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T is P1,718,888
    Sorry OT: how about po sa colorado my news po ba un bagong colorado kung kailan darating? Thx po

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by QALAK View Post
    Still waiting for a full review of a reputable car reviewer, and hope there are DI and in-house financing priority.
    Please don't say that. All of us don't want a repeat of the Explorer and Ranger "fiasco". All of us want to get our Trailblazer fair and square, not by giving in to the demands of the dealership.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I mean to say no DI and in-house financing priority..just forgot the word "no"..:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I think the current Topgear mag has an article about the Trailblazer. I'll pick one up mamaya.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Check the September issue of C! Magazine, they also have a review of the 2.8 LTZ Trailblazer in Bangkok

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yup I saw them both na. Maayos review ng C! mag, they proclaimed the Trailblazer as the new king of the segment. Sa Topgear naman, all I got from it was maganda suspension and capable mag off-road ang 4x4 variant. Well I guess, walang nakitang fault si TG.

This is good, mukhang the Trailblazer is a very good and very capable suv Ü

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yup I saw them both na. Maayos review ng C! mag, they proclaimed the Trailblazer as the new king of the segment. Sa Topgear naman, all I got from it was maganda suspension and capable mag off-road ang 4x4 variant. Well I guess, walang nakitang fault si TG.

This is good, mukhang the Trailblazer is a very good and very capable suv Ü
    The September issue of Top Gear Philippines featured the Trailblazer? Is that the issue with the Mitsubishi Mirage cover?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer