New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 442 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    2.8L tpos ganyan ka-big body - yare sa Manika traffic yan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Eh paano pa ang Montero na 2.5L lang na slightly smaller than the Trailblazer?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    2.8L tpos ganyan ka-big body - yare sa Manika traffic yan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ha?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Confirmed by TCCCI owned Chevrolet Greenhills: Trailblazer 2.8L LTZ 4x4 A/T costs 1,718,888
    How long is the waiting time after paying reservation?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Once units arrive here, and you're in the top 10 of the reservation list, makukuha mo agad unit mo.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    To add: Kunin niyo yung TOTL variant para wala masyado kaagaw sa pila

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sensya na sir, what's a TOTL unit?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    We've just payed the 5k reservation fee for the Trailblazer LTZ A/T this afternoon at Chevrolet Greenhills. We are #8 on the reservation list, but we would getting our unit on December-January or as soon as we dispose of our 2003 Expedition XLT. My dad will be the primary user but I would have the chance to drive and review it for tsikoteers who are interested in buying the Trailblazer.
    OT: Hindi na ba kayo pumili sa Explorer? Di ba yan first choice nyo?

Guys, tanong ko lang. Ano ba talaga ang kalaban ng Trailblazer? Vs Sta Fe (pero nasa 2M)? Or vs Montero? Paano naman yung Captiva? Presyong pang Fortuner/Montero pero di naman gaano kalaki.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    OT: Hindi na ba kayo pumili sa Explorer? Di ba yan first choice nyo?

Guys, tanong ko lang. Ano ba talaga ang kalaban ng Trailblazer? Vs Sta Fe (pero nasa 2M)? Or vs Montero? Paano naman yung Captiva? Presyong pang Fortuner/Montero pero di naman gaano kalaki.
    Di na Explorer kukunin namin this year. Those Ford "stealerships" were the primary reason why we backed out of our plan to buy the Explorer.

Kalaban ng Traliblazer is the Fortuner and Montero. Captiva competes with the Santa Fe and the Tucson.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Di na Explorer kukunin namin this year. Those Ford "stealerships" were the primary reason why we backed out of our plan to buy the Explorer.

Kalaban ng Traliblazer is the Fortuner and Montero. Captiva competes with the Santa Fe and the Tucson.
    Haha I like that (re: "stealerships)

Here's the review of my friend who went to Laguna for the test drives...

First Drive: 2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer 4×4 and Chevrolet Sonic

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i think the Trailblazer is targeting the Fort and Montero market based on its pricing strategy and based on the same platform. Pwede din Santa Fe market pero ang buyers kasi ng Santa Fe are geared more on on-road engine performance base, IMHO.

As to the Captiva, you'll notice walang media hype ang release ng All-new model nila kasi ang pricing neto is more than the Trailblazer, at 1.8m. Since same ng platform and Captiva with the Santa Fe plus the cramped 7-seater configuration, more or less sila ang match. just my 2 cents..

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer