New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 442 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by truckster View Post
    it may be just me but i think the trailblazer have AT rubbers on while the tfort and the monty are fitted with HT rubbers in the video.
    Bias nga kasi yan. If may bayag yung mga driver ng fort at MS siyempre akyat din agad yun ah. Highlighted din kasi ang TCS ng Trailblazer if you ask me. Kaya slow sila mag-drive. gaian let's wait for C! and TGP's take on this.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    o nga. bias. chevy gumawa e. alanganin naman matalo ang trailblazer sa ad nila? hahaha

kung 2 variants lang yan, walang mangyayari sa sales nila. napaka-limited

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Bias nga kasi yan. If may bayag yung mga driver ng fort at MS siyempre akyat din agad yun ah. Highlighted din kasi ang TCS ng Trailblazer if you ask me. Kaya slow sila mag-drive. gaian let's wait for C! and TGP's take on this.
    Sept issue ng C! mag eh ang sabi Trailblazer's the new King of the segment daw.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Phoenix, Numbah, patanong sa SA kailan pasok ng 2.5 A/T hehe sana Nov or Dec

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ngayon ko lang nabasa eto,, baka e cancel ko na reservation ko sa ranger,,, mabisita nga bukas chev. balintawak

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yggy, call them first ... I think there's only one unit being rotated across the showrooms

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My friend is lucky enough to test drive the Trailblazer tomorrow in Laguna!!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    My friend is lucky enough to test drive the Trailblazer tomorrow in Laguna!!
    saang dealer yan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    SA of Chevy Greenhills will be going to Laguna today to test drive the Trailblazer, and according to him, same features ang LTZ sa Thailand at dito. At may mga idadagdag sa Colorado LTZ at isa pang variant ng Colorado in the coming months. No change in the Colorado LTZ's price. Yung GPS/DVD HU for the pick-up and SUV brothers, inaayos na

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    yung available variant for now with some dealers is the Trailblazer 2.8 4WD AT. yung Trailblazer 2.5 2WD MT will be available daw next month. so far the SA said that the estimated FC for the 2WD is 10-11 for city and 14-15 for highway. im disappointed to learn though that they removed many safety features from the 2WD variant like the much touted hill start assist and descent controls, and even the rear parking sensor. im still hoping though na mali lang sana yung SA as they themselves have not seen the 2WD variant yet.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer