Yes that is for the LTZ variant.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yes that is for the LTZ variant.
    Sir numbah any leaked specs for the Philippine LTZ variant? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I've been browsing thailand trailblazer club forum using google translate. Hindi perfect yung pag translate ng forum pero you can still decipher the gist of what they're saying. From there, I found this test drive video comparing the off-road capabilities of fortuner, montero, and trailblazer. (Chevy sponsored test drive yata eto)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmqermorvS0&feature=player_embedded]2012 Test drive Trailblazer - YouTube.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Akala ko montero mangunguna per the research we have read before. If priced the same as the montero and fortuner, mukhang value for money nga ito. Wary lang kami sa parts and quality ng chevrolet, well at least from what we've heard and read. Instructive din sa thailand trailblazer club forum, yung thread about the problems encountered by members. If I remember correctly may nag cocomplain ng noisy engine, wind noise outside noticeably heard from inside of vehicle, and other parts and quality issues. Well no car is perfect naman, as long as tolerable lang yung imperfections. Anyway, we'll definitely wait for the trailblazer and feedback ng mga naunang bumili before deciding what suv to buy. Right now, mukhang top of the list ang trailblazer sa amin.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pacer View Post
    Sir numbah any leaked specs for the Philippine LTZ variant? Thanks
    I'm not so sure about the final specs, but seeing the pics from the previous page or pervoius 2 pages, the Trailblazer has cruise control and it has the same HU as the Colorado. I'm hoping that before the launch, Chevrolet Philippines and its third party accessory supplier (Winterpine or Goldrich) will be able to change the HU into a 2 DIN DVD/TV/GPS HU in order to really compete with the Montero and the Fortuner.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Imo medyo odd pala ung look ng trailblazer sa side. Parang may kulang or may mali sa may back.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmcgov View Post
    I've been browsing thailand trailblazer club forum using google translate. Hindi perfect yung pag translate ng forum pero you can still decipher the gist of what they're saying. From there, I found this test drive video comparing the off-road capabilities of fortuner, montero, and trailblazer. (Chevy sponsored test drive yata eto)

2012 Test drive Trailblazer - YouTube.m4v - YouTube

Akala ko montero mangunguna per the research we have read before. If priced the same as the montero and fortuner, mukhang value for money nga ito. Wary lang kami sa parts and quality ng chevrolet, well at least from what we've heard and read. Instructive din sa thailand trailblazer club forum, yung thread about the problems encountered by members. If I remember correctly may nag cocomplain ng noisy engine, wind noise outside noticeably heard from inside of vehicle, and other parts and quality issues. Well no car is perfect naman, as long as tolerable lang yung imperfections. Anyway, we'll definitely wait for the trailblazer and feedback ng mga naunang bumili before deciding what suv to buy. Right now, mukhang top of the list ang trailblazer sa amin.
    hindi ba bias na to kasi chevy ang gumawa?

parang kalokohan naman na lahat talo monty and fort.
    Last edited by dct; September 16th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mas maganda at hindi biased ang comparo ng Bangkok Post sa 3 SUV na yan. Best of the bunch ang Trailblazer by a slim margin kung hindi lang sa vocal diesel clatter. It would be the best pickup based SUV by a wide margin if the diesel engine would be quieter. That is according to Bangkok Post. Pero let's wait for Top Gear Magazine Philippines and C! Magazine to do a comparo between the 3 PPVs.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Duramax Engines of Colorado and Trailblazer can last up to 240,000 km. What happens after 240,000km?

All-New Chevrolet Trailblazer Makes World Debut in Thailand

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Mukhang di naman bias yung video. Nakikita naman yung mga loss of traction on all vehicles and kita naman na same yung test course. Yung mga added computer traction management and assist ng TB probably made the difference.

Sobra naman pinahiya yung montero. Me sound effects pa at X marks. Parating kulelat.hahaha.

Ano pala nangyari dun sa montero dun sa water crossing? Thai e. Di maintindihan.haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer