New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 442 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    naisip ko yung ganito sa mazda-ford phils scenario. pero naisip ko lang ha
    tama ka bro. yun mazda pang high-end. yun Ford pang masa like Toyota, Mitsu.

yun Chevy kasi may stigma na dito sa'tin and so for the HARI/TCCI owners to make it a mainstream/masa brand, mas mahirap. but still Chevy is still a big name internationally so yun na lang siguro, market it as a more upscale brand na lang, and price it higher. they know naman na it won't sell in volume like the Toyotas or Hyundais, so limit the supply, increase the price.

eh kayang lang these Chevy's are produced in thailand pala, like the Fortuners, Hilux and the Montero Sport. so to market it somehow a notch higher than the other 3 ladder frames, remains to be seen. ang edge lang nila eh bagong body eto Trailblazer unlike the Fortuner and Montero na more than 3 years older.

siguro the Trailblazer pricing will also be the basis of the next gen Fortuner pricing. eh kaya lang ang problema dito Montero, Montero pa nga even lowered it to almost 1M, with non-vGt model. kasi sobra success ang 4d56 ni Mitsu eh, tipong 90's pa nga yun eh. and looks like the current Montero body will be replaced baka more than 10 years from now. kasi yan na ang trend ni Mitsu ngaun, adventure, l300, strada hindi na inaa-update ang exterior, dini-distribute pa nga nila yun designs sa lower ends, imagine may strada FB lol

and the Mitsu strategy seems to be working, kasi bigla sila nag #2 dito.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have found the english version of the Trailblazer's brochure. Here it is:

Chevrolet Trailblazer English Brochure

You'll see that it has better features than the Fortuner and Montero Sport combined. But there are 2 features of its 2 competitors that it lacks as standard: HID headlamps and headlamp washers.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any idea when will this be available in the market?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    All the dealers I inquired with said Sept/Oct and will be in the 1.5M++ price range. I'm just waiting for the official pricing and availability before I decide to buy the Trailblazer or just go with the new 2.5 Fortuner VNT. I also like the new Santa Fe but the 4x2 A/T is priced way beyond my budget (1.768M). Sayang maganda pa naman.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    All the dealers I inquired with said Sept/Oct and will be in the 1.5M++ price range. I'm just waiting for the official pricing and availability before I decide to buy the Trailblazer or just go with the new 2.5 Fortuner VNT. I also like the new Santa Fe but the 4x2 A/T is priced way beyond my budget (1.768M). Sayang maganda pa naman.
    1.5M? base model ba yun sir? not that bad. mas mura kaysa sta fe tsaka 7 seater sorento

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I was hoping they kept the pricing competitive against the MS. Sana mid range yung 1.5m

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I was hoping they kept the pricing competitive against the MS. Sana mid range yung 1.5m
    malabo yan sir. hehe. yung fortuner VNT, hindi na makasabay sa MS e. lalo pa tong chevy. but this 1.5m is not bad at all. mas mahal pa korean

but the downside, medyo magkakainan sila ng market ng captiva. which is also a 7 seater. although mas maganda sigurado to

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Koreans are more expensive for a reason ;)

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Koreans are more expensive for a reason ;)
    anong secret yan sir? :D

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    anong secret yan sir? :D
    Di ko rin alam :hysterical:

Kidding aside, I like the Colorado, pero di ko trip looks nito. Yung rear medyo panira. Yung Alterra kaya?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer